Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

YAY! It's Friday!! What are your plans?

Posted by   + Show Post

have a nice weekend

by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Replies (41-50):
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Quoting goddess99:

happy anniversary  Enjoy your weekend =)

Quoting johnny4ever:

Our 12th Anniversary is tomorrow.Going to pumpkin patch

Thanks!

celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Hope you have tons of fun!

Quoting luvmybug:

I'm going to my Mom's for the weekend. SO is out of town on business, so I'm taking the time to visit the fam while he's away. Should be fun. I get to see most, if not all, of my sisters and my only nephew. Yay! I just hope Addi doesn't get homesick like last time. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 7:17 PM
I hope you all had lots of fun!

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Tonight we are babysitting for a friend.  We swap babysitting and they watched our kids for us last Friday so it's our turn this friday.  My kids are going to have a blast playing with them!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 7:18 PM
I HATE auto correct!!!!! Gets me every time. Especially on my kindle.

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Damn auto correct. Lol. It was supposed to say grab.

He said he had fun but it was to long. Lol. They left the school at 845a and got back just after 3p. They picked apples from the orchard and learned about apples, rode the train, and watched the pumpkin eating Dragon

Quoting goddess99:

What does green mean? Hope your son has a great time on his field trip =)

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Ds has a field trip today to the pumpkin patch. He has to be at the school in 45 mins. Then I need to run to town and green a few groceries and a cookie press I bought off a fb garage sale page

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashybaby87
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I was able to get laundry, dishes, and vacuuming done. With how tired of been with the pregnancy this was definitely a big accomplishment for me! Lol
celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Clean, clean, clean! Go to the store, (ugh) and a few other things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Awesome for you to get all that done. I hate the pregnancy tiredness. Making a baby zaps your energy right out. lol

Quoting ashybaby87:

I was able to get laundry, dishes, and vacuuming done. With how tired of been with the pregnancy this was definitely a big accomplishment for me! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashybaby87
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Oh I know, I'll have a list of things I need and intend to get done, then I'll get extremely tired and that's the end of that. I'm the type who doesn't like sleeping all day so it's frustrating when I can't get anything accomplished. So getting the normal things that should be done completed feels like I ran a marathon lol

Quoting celestegood:

Awesome for you to get all that done. I hate the pregnancy tiredness. Making a baby zaps your energy right out. lol

Quoting ashybaby87:

celestegood
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Yeah, I know the feeling. I used to fall asleep when I laid our son down to bed. I would have to lay there next to him and pretend to sleep, and get up and sneak out when he fell asleep.
I would wake up and hour, two hours, later-and be surprised I fell asleep.

Quoting ashybaby87:

Oh I know, I'll have a list of things I need and intend to get done, then I'll get extremely tired and that's the end of that. I'm the type who doesn't like sleeping all day so it's frustrating when I can't get anything accomplished. So getting the normal things that should be done completed feels like I ran a marathon lol

Quoting celestegood:

Quoting ashybaby87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks:) We did...got the shopping done and looked at the pumpkins:)
Quoting goddess99:

Have fun =) we are going to walmart later today.

Quoting delanna6two:

Yay Friday!!!  Going to Walmart:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN