Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's On YOUR Mind?

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM
  • 203 Replies

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's Chat!

falling_leaves

**To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply and respond to them.**

by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Good Tuesday Morning ladies!!

What is happening in your world today?

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:16 AM

good morning  Today is picture day at dd's school so I was up extra early doing hair, so I'm tired. I did do some dishes but now I'm just relaxing.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

That is one reason I am happy to have boys. No extra attention on picture days except maybe a little more gel than usual..lol

Quoting goddess99:

good morning  Today is picture day at dd's school so I was up extra early doing hair, so I'm tired. I did do some dishes but now I'm just relaxing.

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:43 AM

It does take a while but her hair is gorgeous. I just hope it stays like that all day.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

That is one reason I am happy to have boys. No extra attention on picture days except maybe a little more gel than usual..lol

Quoting goddess99:

Nunyabusiness
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I am going to Kohl's to buy some pants for me! And maybe some shoes...and shirts...a dress...stuff for the kids...

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:49 AM
2 moms liked this

She'll be extra beautiful for her pictures! =)

Quoting goddess99:

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I love Kohls! I bought a pair of shoes there the other day and with the sale, plus an extra 20% off discount and a $10 Kohls cash, they ended up being so inexpensive.

Are you shopping for fun or for fall stuff?

Quoting Nunyabusiness:

I am going to Kohl's to buy some pants for me! And maybe some shoes...and shirts...a dress...stuff for the kids...

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:50 AM
2 moms liked this

I remember those days. My 2 sisters and I had really long thick hair in school and mom used to spend so much time making it pretty on picture day too.

Quoting goddess99:

It does take a while but her hair is gorgeous. I just hope it stays like that all day.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Quoting goddess99:

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Good morning!

What I'm suppose to be doing, and what I'm actually doing are two separate things...

I SHOULD be packing my husband's clothes and what not, since he leaves Saturday. What I AM doing is sitting on the couch wasting time on CM. Maybe I'll do it later...

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Eh, Saturday is a long time off.  You can do it later...lol

Quoting DanaG70:

Good morning!

What I'm suppose to be doing, and what I'm actually doing are two separate things...

I SHOULD be packing my husband's clothes and what not, since he leaves Saturday. What I AM doing is sitting on the couch wasting time on CM. Maybe I'll do it later...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN