Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

My baby is 5 today!

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:32 AM
  • 17 Replies
2 moms liked this

Happy Birthday sweet honey. Mommy loves you so much forever.<33

I just turned 25 in July and now hes 5 today.. where does the time go? I never realized how fast it flies when youre a mommy. Do you ever just wish to go back and do it all over again? Hes so sweet and good to me. :) All day long, everyday he'll say "hey mommy, I love you" :) He's such a good boy. Im so very proud of him. He'll be starting k next yr. Im crying now that he's turning 5, I know it'll abso break my heart when he gets on the bus! lol

I feel like Im having some sort of breakdown. Like I feel like Im not ready to be 25 and Im not ready for my boy to be 5 either. I miss all the younger ages and times Ive shared with him.  I wish there were a "pause" button on life sometimes.

(His b-day party last yr turning 4.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYDEN MATTHEW <3 I LOVE YOU!

by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww happy birthday  Hope he has a great day!

AydensMommy1008
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Quoting goddess99:

THANK YOU! <3 :)

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Oct. 2, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Happy 5th Birthday!
splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Hes so cute! Happy Birthday Ayden! :)

Smoore922
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy Birthday to Ayden! :) birthday sweetpea

AydensMommy1008
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Thank you ALL :) We've had an awesome day!
We always go to pre-school storytime on wed mornings, so we went today too. I got him a "Birthday Boy" ribbon so he wore it there, the teacher says, "is today your birthday Ayden, and he's like uhmm no" lol Bc his party isnt until Fri! :) But we did that, went to lunch (McD's--his choice) :) And bc they have batman toys in their happy meals now, ya know, we cant pass that up! :) And he got a special treat there for being the birthday boy.
Then, we went into Toys R Us bc I just recently signed him up for their "birthday club" they sent him a card and coupon last week. (He was so excited just to get mail! lol) Sooo we went in there they gave him a balloon and birthday crown and announced him on the speaker, he wasnt paying attention until they said his name and that he's turning 5, he goes "mommy thats me!!" lol And when they said Happy Birthday over the speaker he responds looking up at the ceiling "THANK YOU!" lol :D And he picked out a new golfing set for his prize.. :D He says he cant believe he's 5, and Im thinking you and me both babe!

Cant wait for his party. Im picking him up from his Dads house Fri. He lives 45 mins away and in the same town as my family and most of my friends, so I decided to do his party down there at McD's this year, he doesnt know about it, so Im going to pick him up and just take him to his party. Hes going to be sooo surprised! C:

AydensMommy1008
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Oh, and I just made cake pops (2nd time and NEVER again! What a pain in the ass those buggers are!)
Bf and his kids are going to be home soon and we are going to let him open a gift, sing happy birthday and have the cake pops when they all get here.
Bf and his kids wont be able to be at his party this year, 1st yr they havent been since he was 2, so its kinda weird.. but I left that out! :)

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Cutie!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 3, 2013 at 3:11 AM

What a cutie pie.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Quoting goddess99:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)