Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I need someone to talk to

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:51 AM
  • 23 Replies
I am a mother of five. Two girls ,three boys. I had my first child at 16. I am now 33 years old ,married to a wonderful man.
This october 18 will mark the one year anniversary of my daughters running away from me. I was in the hospital when they first ran away. I have been fighting to try to get them home. Currently they are ages 17&15, and are both pregnant and keeping the babies.
Im lost ,im scared, im hurting every day,i cry all the time and feel as though my life is crumbling beneath me. I need to know im not alone. I have tried everything to get my daughterd back but to no avail. My 15 yr old daughter was caught several times and sentenced to 12 months in placement for young mothers. While in custody ,she ran from them as well and has a warrant for her arrest. I see her to this day posting pictures on facebook ,flaunting her pregnancy,while i have tons of adults allowing her to stay with them. I dont understand where i went wrong and where to get help.
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
caligirl7613
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this
oh man tough situation. no advice here since im only 25. maybe counseling for yourself?? hugs ro you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marleasmommy91
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 11:28 AM

BUMP!

timefor2
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Hugs to you. I wish you all the best trying to figure things out. I hope your daughters come home soon. 

splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 2, 2013 at 2:25 PM

I honestly wish I had some real advice. That seems like such a rough spot to be in. Will the girls talk to you? Is there a close family member/friend that will talk to them about what is going on? Obviously they need some help getting their lives in order. 

amonkeymom
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

group hug

I wish I had some advice for you, but although I was also a young mom, I can't begin to imagine what you're going through.

annetta06
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:41 PM

sad to hear what you're going through, can't imagine how you are feeling completly.will pray that things get better.

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Are they currently still enrolled in school? I would start there, there are councilors and social workers there who can give you advice. I would also talk to a lawyer, many do a free initial consult and see what legal avenues you could take, whether it involve your daughters or your grandkids. Good Luck!!

april.luv
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you ,all of you. I felt so alone,depression is definately taking over. I needed to let it out. Thank you for listening.
To your questions,no they wont talk to me :(. My heart is broken ,but i need to be strong for my sons. I wont give up on my girls,ever. The cops wont help me ,ive even emailed my local news ,but no replys. When it rains it pours ,during this i lost my fulltime job. I need my silver lining. When will the pain stop?
april.luv
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:28 PM
They have both stopped attending school . Ivs put both my daughters on what we call p.i.n.s ( poeple in need of supervision) ive done everything they told me to do. My one daughter was caught two times by me and put into a program ,while in their custody they allowed her to run away two seperate occasions and because she got away from them she ended up getting pregnant not long after that. I have no help here ,i live in rochester ny.
celestegood
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Quoting amonkeymom:

group hug

I wish I had some advice for you, but although I was also a young mom, I can't begin to imagine what you're going through.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)