Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Could this get any worse?

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:33 PM
  • 15 Replies
I'm 36 weeks pregnant I was having a lot of BH contractions but they have stopped for the most part now it's just tenseness a few times a day I have no more discharge after I lost my mucus plug two weeks ago at my midwife my cervix hadn't changed or anything but I'm getting the worst pains in my crotch very sharp they stop me in my tracks :/ plus the runs I have off and on the naseau and the panic attacks

Could it get any worse?
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Sorry! Hope you feel better soon!

mileysmom331
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Thank you I just wish he could come out I'm so ready to meet my little boy especially since this is the first boy in the family since my mamaw had my uncle well and he had two boys the rest of the family are girls

Quoting splatz:

Sorry! Hope you feel better soon!

Mom2Phoenix2011
by Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Let your midwife know what is going on.
beckyjeanbbg
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

So sorry to hear you're in pain. 

I would let your midwife know...if you haven't already told her and ask her any question you have. I hope it gets better for you soon! 

mileysmom331
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:48 PM
I told her Thursday I go back this Thursday I'll have to tell her again she thinks I'll go to my due date but I doubt it in measuring 40 weeks and he is measuring 37 weeks at my ultra sound last Tuesday lol he is 6.9 pounds (est)

Quoting Mom2Phoenix2011:

Let your midwife know what is going on.

Mom2Phoenix2011
by Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Mine thought i would make it to my due date as well it turned out at 37 weeks she was ready my water broke and what they measured at seven pounds turned out to be ten pounds three ounces and not a chubby baby. When they handed her to me they said congratulations you had a toddler. I had the same things going on that you described only i was actually vomiting.
mileysmom331
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:56 PM
When I had my panic attacks I couldn't vomit cause I pooped everything out lol I say at 37 maybe 38 weeks I'll have my son I just have that feeling

Quoting Mom2Phoenix2011:

Mine thought i would make it to my due date as well it turned out at 37 weeks she was ready my water broke and what they measured at seven pounds turned out to be ten pounds three ounces and not a chubby baby. When they handed her to me they said congratulations you had a toddler. I had the same things going on that you described only i was actually vomiting.

Mom2Phoenix2011
by Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:03 PM
You are probably right you know your body good luck.

Quoting mileysmom331:

When I had my panic attacks I couldn't vomit cause I pooped everything out lol I say at 37 maybe 38 weeks I'll have my son I just have that feeling

Quoting Mom2Phoenix2011:

mistressflora
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:04 PM

yes lol you could be iving birth with no pain meds

mileysmom331
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Wouldn't be the first time lol I mean I had an epi but didn't work lol I just hate playing the waiting game I like to know when this stuff will happen lol

Quoting mistressflora:

yes lol you could be iving birth with no pain meds

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)