Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What's something your kids have done or said that was soo funny?

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:35 AM
  • 26 Replies

Just bored at the moment lol

What have your kids done or said lately or anytime in their life that you thought was really funny?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bzzybeemomof3
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Yesterday my 5 yr old told my mom she liked her down boobies at breakfast. lol

My mom had her jammies on still and no bra, now my mom is not big in that department, not like me, but it was still funny as all hell. lol My dad thought it was hilarious.

My 11 yrold at 10, was reading a knock knock joke from a book, now dd is SN btw, and reading is not her strong area. So we are sitting at dinner and my Aunt is here, she says "knck knock" aunt "who's there?" dd " CUNT" we all busted a gut for like 15 minutes, can remember what the word was supposed to be, but it was not that word. lol

We still talk about that one.

There have been so many more.

Tammywhynot
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:47 PM
2 moms liked this
My 2 yr dd wanted some crisp fron cupboard, so I told her she could choose which ones she wanted, she picked up flamin hot monster munch. I told her she would like them cos they are hot and spicy, anyway she wanted them so I let her have them. She sat on sofa ate one and was watching tv.i carried on cleaning up and looked back at her. She was blowing the crisp. I asked why she was blowing them? She said your right they are hot. Lol I couldnt stop laughing.
marleasmommy91
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Lol that's cute!

Quoting Tammywhynot:

My 2 yr dd wanted some crisp fron cupboard, so I told her she could choose which ones she wanted, she picked up flamin hot monster munch. I told her she would like them cos they are hot and spicy, anyway she wanted them so I let her have them. She sat on sofa ate one and was watching tv.i carried on cleaning up and looked back at her. She was blowing the crisp. I asked why she was blowing them? She said your right they are hot. Lol I couldnt stop laughing.

CafeMom Tickers
Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:41 PM

That boobie one is too funny. LOL

Quoting bzzybeemomof3:

Yesterday my 5 yr old told my mom she liked her down boobies at breakfast. lol

My mom had her jammies on still and no bra, now my mom is not big in that department, not like me, but it was still funny as all hell. lol My dad thought it was hilarious.

My 11 yrold at 10, was reading a knock knock joke from a book, now dd is SN btw, and reading is not her strong area. So we are sitting at dinner and my Aunt is here, she says "knck knock" aunt "who's there?" dd " CUNT" we all busted a gut for like 15 minutes, can remember what the word was supposed to be, but it was not that word. lol

We still talk about that one.

There have been so many more.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:43 PM

How cute!

Quoting Tammywhynot:

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:48 PM

When my dd was little she didn't always say names correctly. She would call Pinocchio, PinnokeyOkey. And when she was learning the Presidents she would call Abraham Lincoln, Abraham Link-er-ton. Lol it was too cute.

mcginnisc
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I can laugh about it now, but at the time I was super teed off at my kiddo...

On the 2nd day of school this year, Karli was at Karate. Her Sensei instructed her to do something ( now, she adores him and she and her sister were in his wedding over the summer). She looked at him and said " Are you my father?" ... he was not pleased and took her belt away and told her she had to earn it back ( which she has done)...we were not happy. She had to write a note of apology to Nes and go to bed early as we figured she was overtired and that was why she was a smart alec in class.

The next day, she was in car line at school and kept taking things out of her backpack. They have a rule that everything stays in the backpacks so the kids don't lose anything. Her teacher told her to leave everything in her backpack and my child...in all of her glory....looks at her teacher and says" I don't have to listen to you because I'm famous."  I was so annoyed by the attitude that I refused to talk to her until we got home as I didn't want to yell at her.  When we got home, I sent her to her room and went to my DH's office upstairs to inform him of what she had done and to tell him my planned punishment. I went back down to her room and talked to her about what she had said and why it was wrong. She had to write her teacher a note of apology, go to bed early and she was not allowed to take her stuffed animal to school the rest of the week. Now, at the moment, I was stunned that my darling little monster could be such a stinker...I can laugh about it now.. her teacher thinks it is hysterical ( thankfully, it is the same teacher her sister had so we have a great rapport with her) as do the other teachers..I told her Sensei about it and he cracked up. 

I cringe to think about what this child is going to do later in life in school...she does have to live up to her perfect sister, so I'm sure she will be the class clown in retaliation. LOL 

JTE11
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Hmm. I'm sure there have been lots of things but I think the most recent was when we went to visit my parents (DD's gramdma and pap-pap) and my dad was so proud that he had managed to put real pants on before we got there (he likes to sit around in lounge pants and my mum is always telling him they aren't suitable for company, lol) and the moment DD walked in the door she went over to him and said "Ew, pap-pap, you need to put a shirt on, I can see your fuzzy boobs!"  Chastised by a two-year-old, lol.

cindilou13
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 3:43 PM

I think I posted this before on someone else's similar post, but anyway...

I was at a Cub Scout meeting the other night with my son, they were working on an schivement about mapping, locations, etc.  The leader asks each boy to name a place they want to go within 50 miles.  So my DS9 excitedly declares "I want to go to the Exotic Female Rescue Center!"

He meant 'feline' not 'female', of course.  It is about 40 miles away and we had just been a couple weeks before and he loved it.  It was hilarious though, the adults were cracking up.  He realized his mistake and does understand that it was funny that he said female instead of feline...thankfully he doesn't yet understand that what was the funniest part is that they were exotic females lol.

Momofmenagerie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Best recent one was last nite. We are visiting my mother and my three yr old was horrid to (just ) me yesterday. At bedtime, he said " you have to wead my be- tye stowy"

I said do you think I should read you a bedtime story after how you've treated me today?

He screwed up his whole face, deep in thought and finally says " can nana wead my be-tye stowy?"

I couldn't help but fall into laughter ! Hahahaha! No, thought of an apology, just "who is around that would make a good substitute reader?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)