Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Cozy up together sweepstakes! Enter to WIN a 60" TV with Bose® Home Theater System and MORE!!

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:53 PM
  • 1584 Replies
21 moms liked this

Cozy up together sweepstakes! Enter to WIN a 60' TV with Bose Home Theater System and MORE!!

Fall is the perfect time of year to stay inside and cozy up together in front of a movie, sports game or favorite show. Do you and your guy love to combine screen time with snuggle time? Who doesn't!

Well, now's your chance to make that time EVEN BETTER by entering to win a BRAND NEW 60" SHARP FLAT SCREEN TELEVISIONBose® - CineMate® 1 SR Digital Home Theater Speaker System, and a Logitech universal remote

CafeMom has partnered up with Axe, Degree Men, Dove Men+Care and Rite Aid to bring you this amazing chance to enter to win! 

One Grand Prize winner will receive a new 60" SHARP Flat screen TV, Bose® - CineMate® 1 SR Digital Home Theater Speaker System and a Logitech universal remote. 

One First Prize winner will receive a new 60" SHARP Flat screen TV. 

Ten lucky second prize winners will receive a $75 Rite Aid gift card.

Of course, you're going to want to make sure your man smells good enough to cuddle with and Rite Aid wants to help. Spend at least $15 on your guy's favorite Dove Men+Care, Degree Men or Axe products at Rite Aid and you'll automatically receive $5 on your Rite Aid +Up Rewards Card.

TO ENTER:

Simply reply to this post and tell us What is your favorite way to cozy up with your loved ones? Remember you can reply once a day for more chances to win!

* No Purchase Necessary. Starts 10/9/2013 and ends 10/26/2013. Open to U.S. residents who are at least 18 years old and members of CafeMom. Void where prohibited. Click here for Official Rules.

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jacqalyn
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:02 PM
2 moms liked this
My favorite is when we put on our pj's crawl up the covers in bed and cuddle up while watching our favorite shows on TV. Such as Duck Dynasty, Big Bang Theory, and NCIS. I especially love it when they have a NCIS marathon going on. Laying on his chest while he wraps his arms around me and knowing the kids are happy and content while watching their favorite shows in the living room is one of those priceless moments to me.
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I love sitting on the couch with my dh wrapped in a blanket, watching a movie and drinking cocoa.

brendam213
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM

We have very little time to ourselves so our favorite thing to do on our down time is cuddle up in bed and watch a movie

fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:01 PM

To sit next to each other in her (my daughter's)room & watch tv drinking hot chocolate & talking about what she did that day. It's very relaxing cause it's at the end of the day when we're just the two of us! It's gr8 cause she is so funny she keeps me laughing!

2Sparrows4ever
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:04 PM
With a big blanket, lots of pillows all smooshed together on the couch!! Love me some snuggle time!!!!!
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:27 PM

We don't get to snuggle very often on the couch. When we watch our favorite show together we do.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Oct. 10, 2013 at 7:13 PM

With a good Disney Movie   & Popcorn!

sunshowers
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:14 PM

We love outdoor movies and musical performances in the summer - we take camp chairs, blankets, and a pizza and use each other as recliners. We have a blast, no matter what the show is. :)

kksmomma1019
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:26 PM

On the couch with a blanket.

SleuthMaria
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:01 AM

Favourite way would be in front of a fire on a cold winter's night

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN