Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's On Your Mind?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:03 AM
  • 110 Replies

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind? 

Let's Chat!

wave

by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Good Morning Coffee Breakers!!

How are you today?

Anyone doing anything particularly fun today?

Anyone doing laundry?  ;)

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:37 AM

good morning  I already ran a bunch of errands and did 8 loads of laundry yesterday so I wouldn't do any during chat =) I'm getting ready for the awards dinner I'm going to Thursday. Colored my hair, working on my nails. I'm excited to go. Trying to plan a weekend away but Idk which hotel I want to stay at. I've been on expedia and priceline for days and the town we're going to isn't big, there's not too many to pick from I'm just being difficult lol.

goodmama85
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Morning ladies.getting the dreaded laundry together to drag to the laundrymat O.O my 16 month old is at her father's house until weds so glad for that break!!!
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Wow you are busy! 

I am scheduled to have my hair touched up and a pedicure tomorrow afternoon so that is one less thing I need to do before vacation this weekend. 

You weekend getaway sounds so nice! I do the same thing at the online travel sites. I go back and forth and agonize before making a decision.

Quoting goddess99:

good morning  I already ran a bunch of errands and did 8 loads of laundry yesterday so I wouldn't do any during chat =) I'm getting ready for the awards dinner I'm going to Thursday. Colored my hair, working on my nails. I'm excited to go. Trying to plan a weekend away but Idk which hotel I want to stay at. I've been on expedia and priceline for days and the town we're going to isn't big, there's not too many to pick from I'm just being difficult lol.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I'm doing laundry too but here at home. I do have to hit the Laundromat soon to do all the bed comforters since they don't fit in a regular sized washing machine. 

Quoting goodmama85:

Morning ladies.getting the dreaded laundry together to drag to the laundrymat O.O my 16 month old is at her father's house until weds so glad for that break!!!

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 8, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Oh I know, I have been agonizing over this for weeks and it's only one night away lol. Where are you going on vacation?

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Wow you are busy! 

I am scheduled to have my hair touched up and a pedicure tomorrow afternoon so that is one less thing I need to do before vacation this weekend. 

You weekend getaway sounds so nice! I do the same thing at the online travel sites. I go back and forth and agonize before making a decision.

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 8, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Enjoy the peace and quiet, too bad you have to do it at the laundrymat =/

Quoting goodmama85:

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Oct. 8, 2013 at 10:01 AM

My DH and I are taking our son to Disney World. We leave Saturday for a week.

Quoting goddess99:

Oh I know, I have been agonizing over this for weeks and it's only one night away lol. Where are you going on vacation?

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Wow you are busy! 

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 8, 2013 at 10:03 AM

That's right, you mentioned it before. Have fun!! Do you do Sea World too?

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Wow you are busy! 

Quoting goddess99:

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Oct. 8, 2013 at 10:11 AM

For this trip we are only doing Disney parks. We are staying at a Disney resort. My son has special needs and this is a pretty big deal for him. If he gets tired or needs a break we can just take him back to the room to relax and unwind. So we decided rather than exploring all the other great attractions in the area we are just staying at Disney. 

Quoting goddess99:

That's right, you mentioned it before. Have fun!! Do you do Sea World too?

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Wow you are busy! 

Quoting goddess99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)