Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can you tell me how pregnancy was for you with a boy?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:02 PM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have 5 girls and a 6th one on the way..really hoping for a boy..can you tell me what it was like to be pregnant with a boy...
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hopeym23
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Hmmmm...My middle son is a boy.  I felt like I had every classic pregnancy symptom with him.  I had headaches where I didnt with my girls.  The morning sickness was not as severe though.  

kcangel63
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Same as my girls. A little queasiness. Lots of heartburn/acid reflux. Got really big. One was early. The other two late. LOL!

Yep. Same as the girls. No difference in how I carried them or anything.
Mom_to_Lincoln
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:09 PM

I have only had boys and the symptoms were different fro both of them.

Twix.Leigh
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Will both my kids are boys, and I don't know what this one is yet.
My oldest I was not at all hormonal, but very sick. Lots of morning sickness right up into he was born. Lots of energy, but put on bedrest for low fluids. Carried low stomach.
My second I was extremely hormonal. Very sick though, puking right up, during labor and giving birth. Very tired all the time, low energy. Carried high stomach.
This time morning sickness has all but stopped already, a few weeks ago, around maybe 13? I popped early, but am carrying in my back rather then my stomach. I've had migraines the entire time (never got them with my boys). My asthma has gone through the roof, and I'm having the WEIRDEST dreams! Just one thing after another, migraine, sinus infection, throat infection, pelvic infection, asthma, cold, and back to migraine. Each pregnancy has been so different, but in ways the boys were similar, whereas this one is like my first time all over again! Lol
GarysGirl85
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:36 AM

I have 4 sons and each pregnancy was totally different. There was no textbook "boy baby pregnancy".

BraydensMama163
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:41 AM
My first son you would have never known I was pregnant. Never had a complaint. No nothing except the horrible morning sickness. It was violent. I puked some times twice a day.
And I was huge in my belly!

My second boy I'm pregnant with now I have had every damn pregnancy symptom known to man. The bad and the ugly. Acne cramps swelling puking can't poo pee constantly acid reflux so bad I'm on medicine for it. So I don't keep puking. But you almost wouldn't know I'm pregnant. I have only gained one pound slightly inflated belly super low. I'm 31 weeks now.

My daughter the whole pregnancy was perfect. I looked great. Felt great. But I did get reflux so bad that at one point I couldn't move. Cried from the pain in my back breathing was hard as hell. I got on my medicine and within two days I could move again.
celestegood
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 7:57 AM
It was the same for my boys as it was my girl. I did have more heartburn with my girl. But they all had hair. So not sure about that. But it was the same symptoms and general pregnancy. Its no different being pregnant with a boy than a girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Exactly.

Quoting GarysGirl85:

I have 4 sons and each pregnancy was totally different. There was no textbook "boy baby pregnancy".

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marleasmommy91
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:51 PM

So far it has been very painful lol but no sickness at all which is nice haha :)

CafeMom Tickers
DACIA79
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:54 PM
I have 3 boys carried very low with all. All day every day vomiting. Miserable with all 3 boys.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)