Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

can you tell me how pregnancy was for you with a boy?

Posted by   + Show Post
I have 5 girls and a 6th one on the way..really hoping for a boy..can you tell me what it was like to be pregnant with a boy...
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Replies (21-26):
JenGo
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I had more nausea when I was pregnant with my son than with my daughter.  A LOT more actually. I had a generally more difficult pregnancy with my son, but he was my second. I had headaches with my daughter, but I didn't have as many with my son. I was a lot more tired when I was pregnant with him, but I chalk that up to chasing around a toddler while pregnant. My kids are 2 years and 3 weeks apart.
Other than that, there wasn't a whole lot of differences due to gender. There were other physical factors that were different, like the fact that my son was breach until he was a month from delivery or so. He was also a larger baby than my daughter, and he was LARGE when he flipped. (his estimated weight was about 7lbs or so, he was over 9lbs when he was born) it was the weirdest most uncomfortable sensation I had that whole pregnancy.

hopeym23
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much!  They are worth every bit of misery we go through during pregnancy!

Quoting Janet:

Very cute kids you have.

Quoting hopeym23:

Hmmmm...My middle son is a boy.  I felt like I had every classic pregnancy symptom with him.  I had headaches where I didnt with my girls.  The morning sickness was not as severe though.  

1hotmama87
by Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 7:36 PM

I have 3 boys, all 3 pregnancies were different. My first ds was easy I never had morning sickness or anything, ds 2 I had horrible morning sickness and ds 3 I was nauseous my whole entire pregnancy. I had horrible heartburn with all 3 of them.

twyliatepeka
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 7:38 PM

constantly sick & tired. I was just always tired with my girl. And he feels like a sack full angry rabid hamsters in belly where my girl was a little more chill. The food cravings are totally different too he seems to make me want a lot of junk & stuff like bacon & my girl was totally oppsite I wanted things like salad with her.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

They sure are. :)

Quoting hopeym23:

Thank you so much!  They are worth every bit of misery we go through during pregnancy!

Quoting Janet:

Very cute kids you have.

Quoting hopeym23:

Hmmmm...My middle son is a boy.  I felt like I had every classic pregnancy symptom with him.  I had headaches where I didnt with my girls.  The morning sickness was not as severe though.  

Pammi86
by Pamela on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Easy lol! With my dd I was sick all nine months and with my ds nothing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)