Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

New Shows

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:04 AM
  • 13 Replies

What new shows are you looking forward to watching? I am hoping to start watching Once Upon A Wonderland premiering today on ABC. Im not sure what time though, I will have to look it up. I am also looking into watching Ravenswood which premieres October 22 on ABC Family.

Queen Jessica ...
Proud Mommy to Princess Jes'Marie 1.29.07  &  Prince Elijah 9.17.10

... Momma's Lil Angel 11.27.09 (msc. 6wks) ....

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KyliesMom5
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I have my tivo set to Record Once upon a time in Wonderland. I'm curious about Star-crossed and another CW show that will air in January (I think).

jes_eli_0710
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Whats Star-Crossed about?

Quoting KyliesMom5:

I have my tivo set to Record Once upon a time in Wonderland. I'm curious about Star-crossed and another CW show that will air in January (I think).

Queen Jessica ...

KyliesMom5
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:27 AM

It is about an alien race that comes to earth and is intrigrated into earth Society. But it aparently has a Romeo and Juliet story line as well between an Alien boy and human girl.  I don't know it seems like a combination of Alien Nation and maybe Roswell.

Quoting jes_eli_0710:

Quoting KyliesMom5:

jes_eli_0710
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Oh ok. Im not into that alien stuff but I wouldnt mind taking a look at it if I happen to flip to the channel its on one day. 

Quoting KyliesMom5:

It is about an alien race that comes to earth and is intrigrated into earth Society. But it aparently has a Romeo and Juliet story line as well between an Alien boy and human girl.  I don't know it seems like a combination of Alien Nation and maybe Roswell.

Quoting jes_eli_0710:

Quoting KyliesMom5:

Queen Jessica ...

KyliesMom5
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I'm normally not either. But I liked Roswell. It really just depends on the story line and what not. So we will see.

Quoting jes_eli_0710:

Oh ok. Im not into that alien stuff but I wouldnt mind taking a look at it if I happen to flip to the channel its on one day. 

Quoting KyliesMom5:

Quoting jes_eli_0710:

Quoting KyliesMom5:

jes_eli_0710
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Same here.

Quoting KyliesMom5:

I'm normally not either. But I liked Roswell. It really just depends on the story line and what not. So we will see.

Quoting jes_eli_0710:

Quoting KyliesMom5:

Quoting jes_eli_0710:

Quoting KyliesMom5:

Queen Jessica ...

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 10, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Biggest Loser. New shows I'm watching now is Sleepy Hollow,  The Blacklist and American Horror Story. Old shows returning that I'm watching is The Voice, Dancing with the Stars, Castle, Scandal, Grey's Anatomy, Revolution, Survivor and Once Upon A Time.

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Now I'm watching Sleepy Hollow, and the new seasons of Supernatural and Chicago Fire.

slgilliam
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Ha ha what day is it? I think I have a show new and/or old everyday of the week. Tonight it's Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. I am Central time zone and it comes on at 7 pm. Also tonight is The Originals on CW and Elementary.

jes_eli_0710
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I wanted to watch Sleep Hollow also but I had forgotten about it. How far along is it? Like 4th episode?

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Biggest Loser. New shows I'm watching now is Sleepy Hollow,  The Blacklist and American Horror Story. Old shows returning that I'm watching is The Voice, Dancing with the Stars, Castle, Scandal, Grey's Anatomy, Revolution, Survivor and Once Upon A Time.

Queen Jessica ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN