Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Possible labor or just sick?

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 3:54 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hello, I am 35 weeks 6 days and about three weeks ago I had a really bad cold that lasted about a week, then about a week to a week and half after it ended I seemed to start catching a cold again (about 4 days ago now). I had a sore throat for just the first day and now it's pretty much just a stuffy/runny nose and a lot of coughing due to the mucous built up in my lungs I guess. Yesterday I had bit more energy but today I am just completely exhausted and seem to now be constipated as well and for about the past hour I've been having painful stomach cramps and back ache. And now that I think about it as I'm writing this, sorry if tmi, I have noticed a bit of an increase in discharge over the past couple days. Am I just unlucky and have all this going on right now or could it be a sign that labor could be coming any day now?
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 13, 2013 at 4:48 PM

I'm not sure. I would call your doctor Monday and see what they think. Good luck dear.

splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:14 PM

I'm not sure. But considering how far away from your due date you are I would call your dr if you are concerned it may be labor. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN