Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

stay at home mom jobs

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:33 PM
  • 20 Replies
2 moms liked this

I'm trying to find info on working from home. If anyone knows of something that would be great. I'm not trying to pay money to work and I can't do sales, like mary kay and avon due to having small infants.. 

by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LnAsMommy
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:40 PM
2 moms liked this
I would be interested too! I can't figure out it costs to work from home. Hello, I need a job to MAKE money!
MichelleMc
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

To be a work at home mom there are a lot of jobs out there. You can go to www.workplacelikehome.com & go to the forums. There are tons. 

DawnPratt23
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:36 PM
I follow rat race rebellion.com and a few others. I make money blogging about Genealogy, digital scrapbooking, and make money selling my finished products through my memories.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DragonInfinity
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Cool when you find out inform me! I have looked and looked and can't find any that you don't have to pay TONS of money just to make money....................I want to MAKE money not SPEND it.

Only once we surrender to the Mystery can it reveal itself to us!!!

MommySchatzi
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:18 PM
It's hard to find a legit company where you can work from home
Angelmevans
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 4:03 AM
There are more and more companies hiring people to work from home. These are legit companies and of course some that are scams.

Many companies have their customer service phone associates work from home.

clairewait
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I've posted this before, but.....

Hubpages earns me between $20 and $50 a month (I'm not writing anymore, just earning off old stuff. Probably could be higher.)

Postloop is about $5 every couple of days. This is one I do in front of the TV, seriously. I'm not like a die hard poster, but it is super easy to make your cash out $5 quickly here. I made $25 last month, but again, could probably make a lot more with a little more work. (UPDATE: See screenshot for proof of payment.)

Claire Wait

My blog: TheUnderToad.com

AromaDrops33
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Rat race rebellion is a good site. I actually do sales with Jordan Essentials Bath & Body and do very well. The great thing is you can strictly do online sales since you have small children. You can even do online parties, there's no quotas, once a consultant always one
splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 15, 2013 at 10:45 PM

I don't know any but here is a bump!

SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 12:36 AM

What skills, education and/or training do you have?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)