Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Freaking out!

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:38 PM
  • 7 Replies

Some of you guys might know, but I'm pregnant with triplets! I have a 2 and 4 year old, so it was a bit scary at first. We ended up taking it as a blessing and getting excited about the idea of having three babies. Now that I'm almost half-way, I'm starting to get nervous again.

We are as prepared as we could possibly be. We are all unpacked and moved into our new home. The nursery is all set-up. The girls are settled into their new school. Our nannies are ready to begin when we need them. 

I've been a mom for four years, so I already learned you can NEVER be fully prepared, but I can't help but feel like I'm missing something.

I don't expect any of you to figure it out, just venting.

Hope everyones weekend went well.

by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 12:50 AM

Wow, that's so exciting!  Triple congrats to you!  Vent away, it helps!

Mommytoaangel
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Wow congrats an vent away what state u in an gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelmevans
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 4:01 AM
Congrats! I can understand being nervous.
fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:03 AM

CONGRATULATIONS to you & your family,momma! You'll be fine. You're right as mothers we are never fully prepared but it seems to me you've done a heck of a job in doing what you can do in being prepared. All of you will be fine just relax deep breathe & enjoy your pregnancy for soon they will be here!

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:48 AM

The fact that you have nannies ready to go, I really think you have things covered. You're going to be fine =) I'm so excited for you =D

timefor2
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:08 AM

I would be nervous too! Sounds like you are very well prepared..Congratulations to you and your family!

SourRoses
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:09 AM
This: )

Quoting goddess99:

The fact that you have nannies ready to go, I really think you have things covered. You're going to be fine =) I'm so excited for you =D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN