Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Need advice

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:27 PM
  • 5 Replies
I am pregnant w my 2nd my last one too. My son wants a brother AND A sister we still dont have gender. How can i explain to him we r having another one but thats it!
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

tell him it's not his choice nor decision to make.  That if it's really meant to be, mommy will get pregnant with twins, 1 boy and 1 girl, if not , then it wasn't written in the stars.   

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 18, 2013 at 4:43 PM

I would just tell him you're only having 1 more, what you get is what you get.

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 9:16 PM

how old is he? My daughter was 4 when i was pregnant with my now 13 month old. She was still young but starting to figure things out the last couple months. When i was 21 weeks I found out that i was having a girl. She wanted a sister when i asked her but I know she would have been happy with a brother too. Just keep him involved as possible. Let him help and pick out things for the baby especially if you find out what the gender is. It will get better. Tell him how much of a awesome big brother he is gonna be so he can look after his younger sibling

rebeccab1966
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Tell him you are blessed with a baby, a new member of the family, and boy or girl you are all going to be so excited to make your family a little bigger and a little stronger!

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Also take him to a doctor appt with you or show him a ultrasound pic. Get on youtube and show him some videos of a big brother with a baby. They have tons. Thats what i did

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)