Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby's first Christmas

Posted by   + Show Post

Yes, I know it's only October but I want to go ahead and get stuff for my boys for Christmas. My oldest, no problem, he's 5 years old. But, my youngest is 2 months and I was wondering... What do you get a baby for their first Christmas when they are that young? I know this may sound terrible, but I honestly do not remember what I got my oldest for his first Christmas. Any ideas would be GREAT!

thank you

by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Replies (11-13):
Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Nothing wrong with starting early before everything is out of stock.lol. Thats what im doing. My youngest was almost 4 months old last year and i got her a Playschool Glow worm( i got one for my 5 yr old when she was a baby and she still sleeps with it). The Fisherprice ball poppin dino, the little stacking rings( these ones light up and play music). and some small hand held toys. Little board books. I already had teethers and such so i wanted to get her some stuff that she would be able to play with not long after. and im so glad i did cause she loves all of those things at 13 months old now.  That was the only time i had money saved up too cause now its tough and im struggling with christmas this year.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Love the ideas!

Quoting orchardmoma:

New pjs, a teether toy, a first Xmas ornament for the tree, a  nice new  hardback book for a book shelf

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this
lol this is why I start early!!!!!!!! I hate waiting until they are out of everything!

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

Nothing wrong with starting early before everything is out of stock.lol. Thats what im doing. My youngest was almost 4 months old last year and i got her a Playschool Glow worm( i got one for my 5 yr old when she was a baby and she still sleeps with it). The Fisherprice ball poppin dino, the little stacking rings( these ones light up and play music). and some small hand held toys. Little board books. I already had teethers and such so i wanted to get her some stuff that she would be able to play with not long after. and im so glad i did cause she loves all of those things at 13 months old now.  That was the only time i had money saved up too cause now its tough and im struggling with christmas this year.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)