Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

ah yes...

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 2:55 PM
  • 12 Replies

ladies I was touching up the home and just thinking what a beautiful crisp fall day ... the home smells fresh and the windows are open and then suddenly it happened ... I look at my bedroom window and on my curtain was a bee. Yes, a bee!!! I'm all about polinating etc but you see it needs to do that outside not inside and definately not on my curtain. I'm thinking oh yes in cartoon form you are absolutely adorable and you even speak but you ain't looking to fly right now ... oh what to do.  I gave it a moment and walked to my balcony and watered my plants and...omg, it just makes me cringe thinking about it ... I stepped on a stink bug...CHILLS RAN THROUGH ME LIKE NEVER BEFORE, I WANTED TO SCREAM (BUT DIDN'T)... and then that's when I had had enough. Mr. Bee needed to leave because I was just not feeling friendly at the moment after the "stinkbug". Ladies you need to understand I DO NOT LIKE STINKBUGS!!! All I can say is that the bee is not visiting anymore and all is as it should be.

Enjoy the weather but be cautious - stink bugs are every where ... (mystery music appears) ... just saying...

by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 21, 2013 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 21, 2013 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad you killed it. I would have done the same thing too.

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

yeah bugs and I don't get along either !!  If you come in my house, it's your funeral.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have done the same thing. 

Phylis419
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Let's just say that I was held hostage by a big stink bug a few weeks ago. I couldn't believe that I allowed myself to be manipulated by that darn bug. ugh!!! it's ugly, and yucky and just gross. Altough the shell on it is different and pretty cool. but i just didn't say that aloud.

splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Ughh I hate bugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 21, 2013 at 8:21 PM

I hate bugs too. eeek

Phylis419
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting goddess99:

I hate bugs too. eeek

I hear that ... although, I don't understand how big we are and how small they are - and yet we still gringe and look at them as if they are giants. I tell ya, I feel like I'm being tested with these bugs. lol

SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Yuck - sorry!!!

celestegood
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Quoting MistressMinerva:

LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)