Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's On Your Mind?

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:47 AM
  • 142 Replies

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's Chat!

good morning

by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Good morning!  I've missed quite a few Tuesday chats!

Let's see...

I'm pregnant, about 8 weeks.  I was in the hospital yesterday due to sharp intense pain on my left side.  So they checked for appendicitus and ectopic pregnancy but all is fine.  They think I bruised a rib and I had signs of an internal trauma that is healing, but it is SO WEIRD because I don't remember ANYTHING that possibly could have injured me in such a way!

My oldest is home sick today, and DH wanted me to do the grocery shopping.  But I'm not taking my sick son to the store!

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:57 AM

good morning  I am working on a plan to get back on track, I gained 2 pounds back and it's unacceptable. It's hard when my main diet was fruit and now that fruit is not available and the fruit that is, I don't exactly care for =/

Taking my dd to get pumpkins today so that should be fun. It's so cold here now, I figure we should do it before all the pumpkins are covered in snow.

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Oh Congrats!! How exciting =) Hope you heal and your son feels better soon.

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Let's see...

I'm pregnant, about 8 weeks.  I was in the hospital yesterday due to sharp intense pain on my left side.  So they checked for appendicitus and ectopic pregnancy but all is fine.  They think I bruised a rib and I had signs of an internal trauma that is healing, but it is SO WEIRD because I don't remember ANYTHING that possibly could have injured me in such a way!

My oldest is home sick today, and DH wanted me to do the grocery shopping.  But I'm not taking my sick son to the store!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I was wondering where you have been.

CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy. How very exciting. Im so glad everything is fine.

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Let's see...

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Good Morning!

I was on vacation last week, so I feel you about needing to get back on track.

It is really cold her too. It is supposed to get up to 70* today but when I sent my son to school this morning it was only 37*. Right now it is 41*...Brrr

Quoting goddess99:

good morning  I am working on a plan to get back on track, I gained 2 pounds back and it's unacceptable. It's hard when my main diet was fruit and now that fruit is not available and the fruit that is, I don't exactly care for =/

Taking my dd to get pumpkins today so that should be fun. It's so cold here now, I figure we should do it before all the pumpkins are covered in snow.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Good morning!

I'm thinking very seriously about taking a nap! Other than that? Well Keeley has bowling practice, and we are going to clean house afterwards. Oh and I'll be working on a necklace. =)

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Good Tuesday Morning ladies!!

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:02 AM

How was your vacation? Did your son have a great time?

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good Morning!

I was on vacation last week, so I feel you about needing to get back on track.

It is really cold her too. It is supposed to get up to 70* today but when I sent my son to school this morning it was only 37*. Right now it is 41*...Brrr

Quoting goddess99:

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Oh yay! Congrats!

Hope your son feels better.

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Let's see...

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Then take a nap =) What will this necklace look like?

Quoting DanaG70:

Good morning!

I'm thinking very seriously about taking a nap! Other than that? Well Keeley has bowling practice, and we are going to clean house afterwards. Oh and I'll be working on a necklace. =)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN