Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's On Your Mind?

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's Chat!

good morning

by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Replies (141-142):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Hopefully longer.

Quoting DanaG70:

Yes, but it didn't last long. Hopefully it will be a couple of weeks before we get more.

Quoting Janet:

Already? We had some nearby here in Ohio too but not here. We must be going straight into winter!.

Quoting DanaG70:

We had our first snow yesterday! Boo!

Quoting Janet:

Oh me either. We had sleet yesterday!

mommy2girls0506
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh I've seen my hubs anger... I've seen it more then anyone else has, I just wish it was easier to deal with guys like him...

Quoting Janet:

I'm sorry to hear that. I know that is hard. My DH is a lot like that. But he shows his anger.  Lol

Quoting mommy2girls0506:

He's not a big talker never has been....  I litterly never know if he's happy, sad, or mad well the last one i can tell but yea he doesn't really show his emotion... It comes from how he was brought up... his family didn't really talk about their emotions so it's the same with him... Me on the other hand I came from a family where we say I love you to each other all the time... I have made a change in his mom now she says it all the time as well but it'll take a lot longer to break through to my hubs since he's more like his dad and his dad is like a rock when it comes to showing emotions... It's not gonna happen sad but what can i do?

Quoting Janet:

That's too bad he won't talk to you about it. :(

Quoting mommy2girls0506:

I hung out at home today waiting for the repair guy to come fix our car which finally did happen just way later then i thought.

And my big thought on my mind today is.... now don't get me wrong i love how close my hubs and i are but... my hubs and i are friends and that's wonderful but sometimes i think he looks at me too much in the friend light and not enough in the wife light... and my hubs is not the kind of guy that opens up about his feelings so talking to him about it isn't gonna happen... just thinking about it....

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN