Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Blessings

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 1:36 AM
  • 8 Replies

Hello,

My name is Yamila. I live in South Florida with my daughter. Her name is MariaCecile. I hope to get to know each and everyone of you personallyamerican flag ribbon. May God bhugsless you all in abundance.jigsaw ribbon

by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Oct. 22, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Welcome!

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Hi Yamila. Welcome to the group!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Hello Yamila, I'm Janet. Welcome to the group! How's the weather there is South Florida now?

fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Oct. 22, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Thank you & welcome!

jesusrocks2013
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Hi Janet,

The pleasure is all mine. The weather is hot in South Florida right now, as usual. I am planning on moving up to Central Florida though. It is way much more cheaper. I lived in Iowa for many years, that is where my daughter was born.The cold weather got to me and gave me arthritis. I do enjoy a new change though and I would not mind it at all moving up to Central Florida. I love Miami , but it is way to crazy for me. Anyways, it was nice to get to know you. I hope that we get to know each other more. I am looking very much forward into that. May God bless you and your family in abundance.

Blessings !,

Yamilajigsaw ribbon

american flag ribbonhugs                                           

jesusrocks2013
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:36 PM

recycling sweetpeaHI,

Thank you for being so welcoming. My name is Yamila. I hope that we get to know each other better. May God bless you and your family in abundance.

Blessings !,

hugs  Yamilajigsaw ribbon

jesusrocks2013
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Hi,

Thank you for being so welcoming. My name is Yamila. Are you a male or female ? Sorry, I need to ask because I dont want to say something that I am not supposed to say and offend and make a fool of myself. I hope that you can understand. Anyways, I hope that we get to know each other better. May God bless you and your family in abundance.

Blessings !,

Yamilajigsaw ribbonamerican flag ribbonshake hand

Shaybay218
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)