Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

The Walking Dead... WTH?

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:09 AM
  • 27 Replies

Are you watching this show? What do you want to see happen?

chopped head

by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I want to Governor to come back so Michonne can kill him.

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I don't know just yet  ... this year I don't find it as compelling as the first 2 seasons.

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:00 AM

The 1st season was my favorite, I do think it's gone down hill but I'm hopeful lol.

Quoting Jinxed8:

I don't know just yet  ... this year I don't find it as compelling as the first 2 seasons.

livindeadgirl
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:05 AM

They say the next episode is going to be better then the first 2 of this season. They had to start it off at a rocky place that they left it off at last season. I am just glad that Andrea is dead and that merle is gone to. 

What I am really upset about is the rumors that of Daryl dying in episode 8 of this season. If they kill him off then I just do not know if I can keep watching it. I hope they kill off Rick. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:09 AM

OMG say it isn't so.. If Daryl goes there's no point to watching =(

Quoting livindeadgirl:

They say the next episode is going to be better then the first 2 of this season. They had to start it off at a rocky place that they left it off at last season. I am just glad that Andrea is dead and that merle is gone to. 

What I am really upset about is the rumors that of Daryl dying in episode 8 of this season. If they kill him off then I just do not know if I can keep watching it. I hope they kill off Rick. 

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:14 AM

oh COME ON ! what are they gonna kill everyone of the original crew? 

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting livindeadgirl:

livindeadgirl
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I know!!! Hes the one that carries the show! Have you ever noticed that they are always in trouble until he shows up??? I just do not see how they can kill him off... hes a beast. Hes quiet and he's always on alert nd he never misses. Have you ever seen anyone sneak up on him? Nooooo.... and no one wants to mess with him, his crossbow, or that knife. He looks straight up crazy when hes sneaking up on someone with that knife lol 

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting livindeadgirl:

BabyFetus Ticker
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Oh I hope not, I like the original crew.

Quoting Jinxed8:

oh COME ON ! what are they gonna kill everyone of the original crew? 

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting livindeadgirl:

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I Know!! Daryl is a god! They can't be that stupid, they would lose an enormous fan base.

Quoting livindeadgirl:

I know!!! Hes the one that carries the show! Have you ever noticed that they are always in trouble until he shows up??? I just do not see how they can kill him off... hes a beast. Hes quiet and he's always on alert nd he never misses. Have you ever seen anyone sneak up on him? Nooooo.... and no one wants to mess with him, his crossbow, or that knife. He looks straight up crazy when hes sneaking up on someone with that knife lol 

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting livindeadgirl:

livindeadgirl
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:30 AM

The rumors came from some conference they had (I want to say comicon) and  norman reedus was asked about a rumor about him having to leave when they had a reading of the script. He wouldn't get into details but he said that it was going to be a very emotional episode. 

Then there was another interview they had with the director and he said that no one is safe. Not even daryl, rick or carl. There was a HUGE rumor about them killing off carl. 

Quoting goddess99:

I Know!! Daryl is a god! They can't be that stupid, they would lose an enormous fan base.

Quoting livindeadgirl:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting livindeadgirl:

BabyFetus Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN