Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For clothes?  I need to shop for myself and am not loving the selection I'm finding.  Where are your favorite stores/websites to shop for clothing for yourself?

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Replies (41-50):
SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Lots of you like Maurice's. I've been missing out!

Quoting Tigerlily21:

I shop at Maurices, New York & Co., Old Navy, Kohls, or Target

SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:00 AM
I totally thought Aeropostale was for Tweens and teens. I even order stuff from there for my 4yo. I didn't know there was trending stuff for adults. I'm glad you mentioned that and I will check it out.

Quoting AustinsMama1226:

Anywhere I can get a good deal. I work at Aeropostale and a majority of my wardrobe is from there. It's not just for teens now. We are trending in fashion! :)

SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Oh wait, I think the little kid clothing recently changed to RUUM. Or was that the AR kids stuff?
SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:02 AM
*AE

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Oh wait, I think the little kid clothing recently changed to RUUM. Or was that the AR kids stuff?

SlapItHigh
What is giant tiger?

Quoting luvnature:

any place that carries items that will actually fit me and are in my liking, usually walmart, second hand stores and giant tiger. those are the stores with clothing I can afford and they usually carry my size. 

SlapItHigh
I forgot about Burlington! Do they still have a no returns policy?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Walmart & Burlington Coat Factory are where I shop cause they're the most affordable. I shop at WomanWithin on-line for bras cause I can find my size anywhere else.

SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:03 AM
I never think of Ross. I need to check them out.

Quoting splatz:

Ack... its been so long since I have shopped for myself. I love hitting up the local thrift stores & Ross just to see what sort of fun things I can find. 

SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:03 AM
I remember DEB from years ago but I don't think we have one locally anymore.

Quoting ATG499:

Walmart and DEB but I love Old Navy.

kysmama08
by Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:09 AM

American Eagle for my jeans and hoodies and VS. Those are my 2 favorite places to shop! I like thrift shops too, we have a bunch here that have name brand clothes with tags still on them!

luvnature
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:02 AM

It is a Canadian based discount department store. They have clothing, shoes, small appliances (toasters, microwave ovens etc), frozen food, non perishable food, breads & baked goods as well as toys and linen.  Good prices too, but unfortunately, there are not very many left around anymore. 

Quoting SlapItHigh:

What is giant tiger?

Quoting luvnature:

any place that carries items that will actually fit me and are in my liking, usually walmart, second hand stores and giant tiger. those are the stores with clothing I can afford and they usually carry my size. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)