Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

For clothes?  I need to shop for myself and am not loving the selection I'm finding.  Where are your favorite stores/websites to shop for clothing for yourself?

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Replies (61-69):
Marisol1106
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:02 AM
Target, Walmart, kohl's, jcpenny, New York and company, sears, Burlington coat factory, old navy
kellysparkles
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Me too.  If I buy from a non-discount store then I go to Ross' or the Old Navy clearance rack...but even that is expensive sometimes.  I just got a Michael Kors shirt at Goodwill for $2 :D

Quoting delanna6two:

Thrift Stores, Walmart, $Stores and other discount stores

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Great deal!!!:)

Quoting kellysparkles:

Me too.  If I buy from a non-discount store then I go to Ross' or the Old Navy clearance rack...but even that is expensive sometimes.  I just got a Michael Kors shirt at Goodwill for $2 :D

Quoting delanna6two:

Thrift Stores, Walmart, $Stores and other discount stores

cutestmom24
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:03 AM
I shop at ross,walmart,foever 21,old navy,and target
Proud2bamomma
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I was just telling my husband that I need to find out where other young moms shop. The stores I used to shop at are all teenager clothes, or completely not my style at all anymore. I dont want to look like a 40 something mom, but I am over the 21 yr old look. Ill be 30 soon!!

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Target, Kohl's, Macy's, Old Navy, Victoria's secret and Modcloth

SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I love Modcloth!

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Target, Kohl's, Macy's, Old Navy, Victoria's secret and Modcloth

arwalters
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:10 AM
I like The Buckle for long tank tops that I later with, AE/Aerie for panties, get brand name jeans like Paris Blues and Buckle at a 2nd hand store like Plato's Closet and tops there too or Gap, the Limited, Express, Old Navy. Shoes sometimes online or Academy or 2nd hand stores like Clothes Mentor and the one previously mentioned
AustinsMama1226
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:32 PM
How did you like your experience? If you have gone yet!! :)

Quoting SlapItHigh:

I totally thought Aeropostale was for Tweens and teens. I even order stuff from there for my 4yo. I didn't know there was trending stuff for adults. I'm glad you mentioned that and I will check it out.

Quoting AustinsMama1226:

Anywhere I can get a good deal. I work at Aeropostale and a majority of my wardrobe is from there. It's not just for teens now. We are trending in fashion! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN