Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

welcome

Welcome to Mom to Mom!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they?

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...?

4. What do you like to do in your free time?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Mom to Mom & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Replies (11-20):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting GarysWife1991:

Hi everyone, I'm Claire and a stepmom to 3 awesome girls, 16,13 and 10 who we are raising, and we've been married 6 years now.  I'm in Ohio. 

Hi Claire. Welcome to the group.

jrawls2001
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm Jessica. I am married with children. i have two children. One is a girl who is age 5 and one boy who is age 2. in my free time, i really want to start making wreaths!

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Hi Jessica, Welcome to the group. There are so many cute wreath designs on Pinterest. You'll have to share your creations with us =)

Quoting jrawls2001:

Hi! I'm Jessica. I am married with children. i have two children. One is a girl who is age 5 and one boy who is age 2. in my free time, i really want to start making wreaths!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Hi Jessica. Welcome to the group.

Quoting jrawls2001:

Torrie.Boyer91
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello! I'm a mom of two. I have a little boy who is 1 yr 4mths and a little girl who is two weeks old. These past few weeks have been so hard and stressful. I live in Oak Harbor, WA and would love to find some moms who live here who have the same age babies who would also like to get together a few days a week for a few hours. I am in need of some mommy time and I know that my little man would love a play date.

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 29, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Hi welcome to the group. There's a Washington group on CafeMom, here's a link, hope you find someone in your area!

Quoting Torrie.Boyer91:

Hello! I'm a mom of two. I have a little boy who is 1 yr 4mths and a little girl who is two weeks old. These past few weeks have been so hard and stressful. I live in Oak Harbor, WA and would love to find some moms who live here who have the same age babies who would also like to get together a few days a week for a few hours. I am in need of some mommy time and I know that my little man would love a play date.

Daltensmommy88
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello mommies! Sally here...Age 24 and a SAHM  to my 16 month old son and my boyfriends 9 year old son.

We live in Texas and enjoy going four wheeler riding on the weekend.

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Well Hello there. Welcome to Mom to Mom, Hope you enjoy this group as well.

Quoting Daltensmommy88:

Hello mommies! Sally here...Age 24 and a SAHM  to my 16 month old son and my boyfriends 9 year old son.

We live in Texas and enjoy going four wheeler riding on the weekend.

Daltensmommy88
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this

So far so good:)

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 29, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Hi. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Torrie.Boyer91:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN