Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

welcome

Welcome to Mom to Mom!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they?

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...?

4. What do you like to do in your free time?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Mom to Mom & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Replies (381-390):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Hi Rosetta. Welcome to the group.

Quoting soundbeauty2281:

HEY MY NAME IS ROSETTA I LIVE IN FL AND IM A MOMMA OF 4 BEAUTIFUL VERY SMART  CHILDREN =)

Owensmommy32010
12 DAYS left till my Baby Boy goes and starts KINDERGARTEN, only 12 DAYS for me to be ready for this :( Im so not ready for this!!!
Yesterday at 2:10 PM
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Hi Everyone, Im Richelle I live in Canada!!

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they? I have 1 Little Boy, he is 3(4 this March)

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM? Was a WAHM but shut down our vending business, So now just a SAHM

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...? Married my High School Sweet Heart 7 years ago, been together for 12 yrs (since we were 15)

4. What do you like to do in your free time? Digital Scrapbooking most of the time, read, Long hot Bath's(bahahaha like a Mom can do that eh)

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Hi Richelle, Welcome to the group!

Quoting Owensmommy32010:

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they? I have 1 Little Boy, he is 3(4 this March)

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM? Was a WAHM but shut down our vending business, So now just a SAHM

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...? Married my High School Sweet Heart 7 years ago, been together for 12 yrs (since we were 15)

4. What do you like to do in your free time? Digital Scrapbooking most of the time, read, Long hot Bath's(bahahaha like a Mom can do that eh)

estrella1982
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 2:31 AM

Hi ladies, I am 32 , 3 wonderful kids and have been married for about 15 years. Photography is my passion and would love to meet new people. Nice to meet you all.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Dec. 19, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Quoting estrella1982:

Hi ladies, I am 32 , 3 wonderful kids and have been married for about 15 years. Photography is my passion and would love to meet new people. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome!Photography is fun!

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 19, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Hi Welcome to the group!

Quoting estrella1982:

redheadmom35
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 10:36 AM
My name is Stacie. I have 2 boys 10 and 8. I'm a sahm and my husband and i have been married 10 years. We also have 4 other kids ages 25,23,15,and 12. Only our two young boys live at home. We also just had our first granddaughter. We live in Tennessee. I am also winning the fight against a brain tumor and have lived 2years longer than the doctor's said i would!
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Hi Stacie, Welcome to the group! Congratulations on that granddaughter, I bet you're over the moon in love.

My aunt has a (huge) brain tumor as well, was told she had a few years and that was over 20 years ago. She's still alive and kicking! =)

Quoting redheadmom35: My name is Stacie. I have 2 boys 10 and 8. I'm a sahm and my husband and i have been married 10 years. We also have 4 other kids ages 25,23,15,and 12. Only our two young boys live at home. We also just had our first granddaughter. We live in Tennessee. I am also winning the fight against a brain tumor and have lived 2years longer than the doctor's said i would!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Hi Richelle. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Owensmommy32010:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Hi. Welcome to the group.

Quoting estrella1982:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)