Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

welcome

Welcome to Mom to Mom!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they?

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...?

4. What do you like to do in your free time?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Mom to Mom & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Replies (391-400):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Hi Stacie. Welcome to the group. I live in Tennessee too. What part of TN do you live in?

Quoting redheadmom35: My name is Stacie. I have 2 boys 10 and 8. I'm a sahm and my husband and i have been married 10 years. We also have 4 other kids ages 25,23,15,and 12. Only our two young boys live at home. We also just had our first granddaughter. We live in Tennessee. I am also winning the fight against a brain tumor and have lived 2years longer than the doctor's said i would!

redheadmom35
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 10:13 AM
We live in murfreesboro,tn.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Hi Stacie. Welcome to the group. I live in Tennessee too. What part of TN do you live in?

Quoting redheadmom35: My name is Stacie. I have 2 boys 10 and 8. I'm a sahm and my husband and i have been married 10 years. We also have 4 other kids ages 25,23,15,and 12. Only our two young boys live at home. We also just had our first granddaughter. We live in Tennessee. I am also winning the fight against a brain tumor and have lived 2years longer than the doctor's said i would!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 20, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Quoting redheadmom35: We live in murfreesboro,tn.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

We live in Cordova
shilohncobysmam
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Hi My name is Brandis.. Im 30 yrs old..mom of 2, 8 yr old girl and 6 yr old boy..Im seperated and hopefully divorcing soon, been seperated almost 2 yrs..Finally found the man i was meant to be with..Im a working mom but wish i could stay at home..I love crafts, cooking baking, making memories with my kids, wrestling, football, baseball, music and shopping :)

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Hi Welcome! Hope you enjoy the group!

Quoting shilohncobysmam:

Hi My name is Brandis.. Im 30 yrs old..mom of 2, 8 yr old girl and 6 yr old boy..Im seperated and hopefully divorcing soon, been seperated almost 2 yrs..Finally found the man i was meant to be with..Im a working mom but wish i could stay at home..I love crafts, cooking baking, making memories with my kids, wrestling, football, baseball, music and shopping :)

shilohncobysmam
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Quoting splatz: Ive been with my boyfriend 2 yrs in january..I feel the same way about calling him my boyfriend..I feel like a teenager every time i say it :)

Hi ladies! I'm not new to the group but I figured I would introduce myself anyways and get this post rolling. :) 

I'm Sarah, I live in Missouri. I have two crazy kids and one on the way. My son will be 8 next month, my daughter just turned 3, and I'm expecting a little girl in January. I'm lucky enough to be a SAHM (stay at home mom). I've been with my boyfriend for 4 1/2 years now. At this point I feel sort of weird calling him my boyfriend haha.. it sounds so casual! Eventually we will do the whole engagement/marriage thing. Just not quite yet. In my free time I love doing crafty things, reading (though I can't remember the last time I actually read more than 2 pages), catching up on shows on Netflix, and of course hanging out on CafeMom. Being a stay at home mom I'm really thankful for the adult interaction I get on here! haha

I look forward to chatting with you all!

shilohncobysmam
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Quoting goddess99: Thank you! :) Looking fwd to getting to know some new moms..i sure could used some adult conversation in my life :)

Quoting shilohncobysmam:

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Well you've come to the right place, jump right in and make some posts in the group or just reply to some already going on. We have some really great ladies in this group.

Quoting shilohncobysmam:

Quoting goddess99: Thank you! :) Looking fwd to getting to know some new moms..i sure could used some adult conversation in my life :)

Quoting shilohncobysmam:

celestegood
by Gold Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Welcome, everyone!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 22, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Hi Brandis. Welcome to the group.

Quoting shilohncobysmam:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)