Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Christmas Shopping

johnny4ever
Great First Day
Yesterday at 7:56 AM
Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:52 PM
  • 12 Replies
Have you started yet? If so what did you buy?
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AromaDrops33
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Yep, I've bought natural spa products so far
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Not yet...I've done some window shopping...a lot of cute things out there...I'm usually last minute:)

lizard3731
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Just window shopping so far.  Usually I've started by now, but my hours have been cut at work and I just don't have the money.

bad

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:14 PM

So far I only bought stuff for my dd, monster high stuff, some bath and body items, and a new laptop.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Nope

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:17 PM

I plan on starting for my kids this Saturday. I got a 5 and 1 yr old

splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I've started for my kids & already bought stuff for my friends kids. We are skipping buying for family this year. We are splurging on professional photos next weekend & I'm just going to give a copy of those out as gifts. We can totally get away with the we are expecting a baby in January & don't have extra funds to use on gifts excuse this year! lol

For dd I have bought Wack-a-Mole, a pinypon set, a used leappad, & a game to go with the leappad. I've spent $42. (I actually just got done going through the Christmas pile lol)

I will probably buy her some off-brand outfits for her Bitty Baby. I plan to make her & bitty baby matching tutus & headbands. Then I think I will get her some puzzles, a $20 leappad download card, & some books and call it a day for her this year. 

For ds I got a superhero model car set, a soccer ball, a rocket kit, a science kit, a few new Skylanders and there might have been a few other things.. didn't pay as much attention to his pile. I think I have spent around $40 on him as well.  

I plan to get him a few more Skylanders if they release anymore between now and Christmas. He asked for an iPod for his big gift. I have a iPod touch that I no longer use so I *think* I'm going to re-set it & buy a new case and fix it all up like new for him. No sense in buying him one when I have one just hanging around. Thinking if I do that I will buy him some fun new headphones & a $20 iTunes giftcard. Does that make me a total cheapskate? I really don't think he will care. I told him that a new one was really expensive & he suggested a used one. 

splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Wow I typed a novel, sorry! lol  I have been concentrating on knocking out the last of Christmas shopping & have been making lists tonight. I'm so ready to be done. My big pregnant butt is not going to the store to fight the crowds this year. 

Mrs.Velasquez
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:17 AM
We are starting on Saturday :) I already have the list ready.
johnny4ever
Great First Day
Yesterday at 7:56 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I bought my son 2 Lego sets that were 40% off on the Clearance Rack at Kmart 3 weeks ago....never did I imagine Icould them for under $30 and they were 2 big sets!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)