Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

YAY! It's Friday!! What are your plans?

Posted by   + Show Post

Have anything fun planned for the weekend?

have a nice weekend

by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Replies (11-20):
Leah.Rae
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Work today, then Halloween carnival tonight! I'm excited :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kylenkodysmom
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:56 AM
DH will be home sometime this weekend. We haven't seen him in 8 weeks.

Saturday, the boys have their last soccer games of the season. Oldest ds will have a pizza party that afternoon with his team.

Saturday evening, if DH hasn't made it in yet, the boys and I are going with my parents to an outdoor movie.

Sunday we will probably go to church and then just spend the rest of the day relaxing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:59 AM

I'm glad the girls have fun. Enjoy your evening!

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

Thank you...

Yeah, it's supposed to be chilly, but we may go over there. At least for a little bit to see what's going on.  The girls usually love it.

Quoting goddess99:

Oh I'm sorry for your loss =( I hope the weather holds out so you can attend the festival. That should be fun.

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

Not really...oh wait, fall festival at my dd's school tonight.  Well, as long as it's not freezing, since it's all outside.  Other than that, no fun.  DH's grandma passed away Wednesday and tomorrow is visitation and funeral.  

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Was your dh away on business? Sounds like a great weekend! Hope he makes it back quickly so he can enjoy it with you!

Quoting kylenkodysmom:

DH will be home sometime this weekend. We haven't seen him in 8 weeks.

Saturday, the boys have their last soccer games of the season. Oldest ds will have a pizza party that afternoon with his team.

Saturday evening, if DH hasn't made it in yet, the boys and I are going with my parents to an outdoor movie.

Sunday we will probably go to church and then just spend the rest of the day relaxing.

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Halloween Carnivals are so fun. Are you volunteering or just attending?

Quoting Leah.Rae:

Work today, then Halloween carnival tonight! I'm excited :)

RobinChristine
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:03 AM

He was admitted last Sunday,I found him unconscious. He is bipolar and has been admitted for treatment before 

Quoting goddess99:

I do believe I've seen you mention that before. Is your dh getting any better?

Quoting RobinChristine:

We(DS and I) will be going to the hospital daily and church on Sunday. DH is in the hospital in critical condition

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Oh that's scary, I'm sorry. Hope he feels better soon =)

Quoting RobinChristine:

He was admitted last Sunday,I found him unconscious. He is bipolar and has been admitted for treatment before 

Quoting goddess99:

I do believe I've seen you mention that before. Is your dh getting any better?

Quoting RobinChristine:

We(DS and I) will be going to the hospital daily and church on Sunday. DH is in the hospital in critical condition

mcginnisc
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Today: Physical Therapy for me at 10, bank, get a gift card from Walmart, pick up prescription, early release for kids at 1, karate at 4, pumpkin carving contest at my BIL's at 6 for the subdivision. 

Tomorrow: Community clean up morning at 9, birthday party to attend for oldest dd from 11-2, Dh  and I have a date tomorrow night.

Sunday: Church, watch football, Trunk N Treat at 5 at our Church..

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Wow you have a busy few days lined up. Good luck on that pumpkin carving contest! You'll have to update with a pic if you win =) have fun!!

Quoting mcginnisc:

Today: Physical Therapy for me at 10, bank, get a gift card from Walmart, pick up prescription, early release for kids at 1, karate at 4, pumpkin carving contest at my BIL's at 6 for the subdivision. 

Tomorrow: Community clean up morning at 9, birthday party to attend for oldest dd from 11-2, Dh  and I have a date tomorrow night.

Sunday: Church, watch football, Trunk N Treat at 5 at our Church..

fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:17 AM

party for teenage boy tomorrow & graduation for me at Marist College on Sunday. (I am graduating as a Paralegal) Here's hoping I find a job soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)