Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

YAY! It's Friday!! What are your plans?

Posted by   + Show Post

Have anything fun planned for the weekend?

have a nice weekend

by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Replies (31-40):
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:24 AM

That should be fun! I wish the schools around here would do that.

Quoting cece5000:

I'm taking my girls trunk or treating a my cousins school. Trunk or treating: is when folks pass candy from their trunks.

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Oh wow. Hope he has safe travels back home.

Quoting kylenkodysmom:

Lol. Yes. DH works in the oilfield. He's currently about 800 miles away.

Quoting goddess99:

Was your dh away on business? Sounds like a great weekend! Hope he makes it back quickly so he can enjoy it with you!

Quoting kylenkodysmom:

DH will be home sometime this weekend. We haven't seen him in 8 weeks.

Saturday, the boys have their last soccer games of the season. Oldest ds will have a pizza party that afternoon with his team.

Saturday evening, if DH hasn't made it in yet, the boys and I are going with my parents to an outdoor movie.

Sunday we will probably go to church and then just spend the rest of the day relaxing.

kylenkodysmom
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this
:) thanks.

Quoting goddess99:

Oh wow. Hope he has safe travels back home.

Quoting kylenkodysmom:

Lol. Yes. DH works in the oilfield. He's currently about 800 miles away.

Quoting goddess99:

Was your dh away on business? Sounds like a great weekend! Hope he makes it back quickly so he can enjoy it with you!

Quoting kylenkodysmom:

DH will be home sometime this weekend. We haven't seen him in 8 weeks.

Saturday, the boys have their last soccer games of the season. Oldest ds will have a pizza party that afternoon with his team.

Saturday evening, if DH hasn't made it in yet, the boys and I are going with my parents to an outdoor movie.

Sunday we will probably go to church and then just spend the rest of the day relaxing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Harry Potter would be cool, I found a couple free stencils but Idk what exactly she's looking for. My dh likes to do pumpkins like that.

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting goddess99:

Wow you have a busy few days lined up. Good luck on that pumpkin carving contest! You'll have to update with a pic if you win =) have fun!!

Quoting mcginnisc:

Today: Physical Therapy for me at 10, bank, get a gift card from Walmart, pick up prescription, early release for kids at 1, karate at 4, pumpkin carving contest at my BIL's at 6 for the subdivision. 

Tomorrow: Community clean up morning at 9, birthday party to attend for oldest dd from 11-2, Dh  and I have a date tomorrow night.

Sunday: Church, watch football, Trunk N Treat at 5 at our Church..

Thanks! My oldest wants to do a Harry Potter scene, but I'm not artistic and have to use those stencils...I told her she was nuts. LOL ... we are *always* busy it seems. 

mcginnisc
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Cool! Thanks! She is in love with the series and Hermione Granger is her fave character.She is dressing up as Hermione for Halloween. They flipped at Church on Wednesday night at how great her costume is since they had a costume party at AWANA that night.I will have to check the link out when I get home in a bit.

Quoting goddess99:

Harry Potter would be cool, I found a couple free stencils but Idk what exactly she's looking for. My dh likes to do pumpkins like that.

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting goddess99:

Wow you have a busy few days lined up. Good luck on that pumpkin carving contest! You'll have to update with a pic if you win =) have fun!!

Quoting mcginnisc:

Today: Physical Therapy for me at 10, bank, get a gift card from Walmart, pick up prescription, early release for kids at 1, karate at 4, pumpkin carving contest at my BIL's at 6 for the subdivision. 

Tomorrow: Community clean up morning at 9, birthday party to attend for oldest dd from 11-2, Dh  and I have a date tomorrow night.

Thanks! My oldest wants to do a Harry Potter scene, but I'm not artistic and have to use those stencils...I told her she was nuts. LOL ... we are *always* busy it seems. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 25, 2013 at 10:12 AM

The web is loaded with free stencils I'm sure you'll find something. Do you have a pic of her in her costume you could share? I would love to see.

Quoting mcginnisc:

Cool! Thanks! She is in love with the series and Hermione Granger is her fave character.She is dressing up as Hermione for Halloween. They flipped at Church on Wednesday night at how great her costume is since they had a costume party at AWANA that night.I will have to check the link out when I get home in a bit.

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting mcginnisc:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 25, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Have to work all weekend.
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 25, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Ooh that sucks!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Have to work all weekend.

ZanderandBella
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Got some business stuff to do but other than that, just sit back and relax and let my back heal. I'm stuck on bed rest today.

I'm a 26 year old Air Force Wife and mom to Irish Twins, Zander and Bellanova. I work from home full time with It Works! (Double Diamond!) helping men and women feel great about their body. I state my opinions but I don't like to argue so if you start, I walk away. It's not worth my time. I am all for good debates! I am known for bumping and then deleting my 'bump' post because well...it's just annoying having 'bump' posts. I answer questions about what I know, which normally is working from home. I've done it for over 5 years now and dealt with the scams and bad businesses. I am a pageant competitor and pageant mom and no, not the makeup all over babies kinds of pageants. There is life outside of cafemom so I may just disappear. I am a video game fanatic. COD all the way, and some Gears as well. Wanna add me on xbox 360? My gamertag is OMGitsAgirl1987 . Have a wonderful day!

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 25, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Oh boy, well I hope you heal quickly. Enjoy your weekend!

Quoting ZanderandBella:

Got some business stuff to do but other than that, just sit back and relax and let my back heal. I'm stuck on bed rest today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN