Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Am I pregnant? Or just crazy??

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 11:48 AM
  • 12 Replies
Symptoms for the past week or so
-sore heavy boobs
-darkened nipple/ area around them
-increased urination-every hour!
-hungry
-head ache
-nauseous through out the day
-cramps in lower stomach
-tired
-milk discharge from my nipples! I stopped breast feeding my son about a year and a half ago.
BUT i do have BC- mirena. I know some women do get pregnant off of it, but im not sure. My strings seem to always be changing, sometime they're easy to feel sometime i cant even feel them. I know I've made mult posts about this but my symptoms keep progressing and getting worse(my breasts hurting and being tired). I took a hpt like sunday morning (20th) and it was negative but like i said, since then my symptoms have progressed. Could i be pregnant? Or am i just going crazy? Message me if needed!(:
THANK YOU!!(:
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:10 PM

The discharge concerns me because that is a symptom of breast cancer. I would test again and if it's negative, I'd definitely see your doctor.

splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:14 PM

How late is your period? 

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:26 PM

How long have you had Mirena?

Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:42 PM

You should see your doctor.

TaylorShade
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:35 PM
About 7 months

Quoting johnny4ever:

How long have you had Mirena?

SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 11:40 PM
It's possible. Take a test or make a drs appt.
mom2hailey08
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Milk discharge is concerning. As another poster stated it is a sign of breast cancer and since you havent breastfed in so long i dont think you would still have milk? I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have no symptoms at all! your symptoms are just presumptive. I would take a test and see. Good luck.And I would also go see a dr about the milk discharge.
Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Or it may be no concern. I don't have breast cancer and I had milk discharge for 2.5 YEARS after I stopped bf. Dr. Said it took that long to dry it all up.

Quoting mom2hailey08:

Milk discharge is concerning. As another poster stated it is a sign of breast cancer and since you havent breastfed in so long i dont think you would still have milk? I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have no symptoms at all! your symptoms are just presumptive. I would take a test and see. Good luck.And I would also go see a dr about the milk discharge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2hailey08
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 11:52 PM
It could be nothing, but I am a nurse and it is just my instinct to tell someone to get it checked out lol. I do not mean to scare her, but better to be safe. :)
Quoting Jenn8604:

Or it may be no concern. I don't have breast cancer and I had milk discharge for 2.5 YEARS after I stopped bf. Dr. Said it took that long to dry it all up.

Quoting mom2hailey08:

Shaybay218
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Yeah my sis just dried up and my niece is going on 3

Quoting Jenn8604:

Quoting mom2hailey08:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)