Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Sneeky and I love it!!!

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:40 PM
  • 21 Replies

Had gone food shopping with my hubby yesterday and we took our time since the kid was in school. Walked around the store and what not and then I saw it. I saw the SWISS ROLLS. One of my greatest weakness. I see them and think ah to get you in my mouth and just enjoy you all up. My husband said, they are pick 3 for $5. I didn't say no I can't. I said YES, I CAN and so I did. We bought them and I ate one right before entering the car. But this is the best part. He tells me, "put them in the freezer they taste better when you take them out". And so we hid them in the freezer behind 2 ice packs. When the kid has gone to bed we go and take for each of us and just sit and enjoy. We smile at each other and say, "that's right baby it's great to be a parent". ha ha ha There's only one pack left and so let's see how we handle this or do we resort acting like kids even further and do rock, paper, scissors...ha ha ha stay tuned...

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Phylis419
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:48 PM

and so the honey walks into the room and splits the last remaining pack of swiss roll with me... gotta love him!!! this is why we have children - you see it's all worth it in the end. We have sweets and they can't. lol

lonelymoon
by Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Okaaaay... That makes you feel that great?!
want10more
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this

you are a bad bad mom. and i am worse...... when my eldest was lil we tried over and over to convince him that he liked the orange popsicles the best! LOL. NOBODY likes the orange ones.

britmichele
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Mmmm Swiss cake rolls are my favorite! I like them warm tho, so I hide them in with the not refrigerated veggies to keep them from the bf. He could eat the whole box!
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I like the holiday cherry ones

Phylis419
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:46 AM

now that's just too funny and so brilliant. nice!!!

Quoting want10more:

you are a bad bad mom. and i am worse...... when my eldest was lil we tried over and over to convince him that he liked the orange popsicles the best! LOL. NOBODY likes the orange ones.

Phylis419
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I will have to try them warm as well. so yummy ... the problem is I can eat the whole box too. oh what to do...lol

Quoting britmichele:

Mmmm Swiss cake rolls are my favorite! I like them warm tho, so I hide them in with the not refrigerated veggies to keep them from the bf. He could eat the whole box!

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Frozen swiss rolls you say hmmmm eating

SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Too funny!
SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this
That sounds good.

Quoting johnny4ever:

I like the holiday cherry ones

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN