Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

IUD coming out on its own

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:20 PM
  • 11 Replies
Hi! Has anyone heard of or have a personal story of their IUD coming out on its own?
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeautyFull
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:06 PM
My sister's own did.
caligirl7613
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:19 PM
i had a friend whose mirena came out while she was peeing. she had only had it a few days. luckily mine never did
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:40 AM
My older sisters did.

Quoting BeautyFull:

My sister's own did.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:41 AM
I would freak if mine came out and I got pregnant!

Quoting caligirl7613:

i had a friend whose mirena came out while she was peeing. she had only had it a few days. luckily mine never did
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:42 AM
My best friends bosses came out. Not sure I would risk it, I know you are supposed to check the strings, but I just know mine would get hard to find, and I would get pregnant because it had fallen out. Not for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeautyFull
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Did she have a baby before using it?

Quoting celestegood:

My older sisters did.

Quoting BeautyFull:

My sister's own did.

cupcake_mom
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:06 AM
My 1st one moved and i had to have another one put in. I was on my period when the 1st one was inserted, and without hormones my flow is SUPER heavy. The second one i was not on my period and have had no problems in the last yearish. I have the paragard and love it
momtodab
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:45 AM
I am on my second one. I had the murena after my dd who is now 4 and I have a 9 month old I got the paraguard after him and had it put in exactly 8 weeks after having him. I wasn't having periods with that one cause of BF so idk if that makes a difference. I dis have the first one put in the last day of my period per the doctors requestm ahe said it takes better and feels better. I however could feel that one sometimes but the one now I csnt feel at all. I have no issues with it. There great in my book. Now my best friend said she had one and hers just feel out one day while she was in the shower. I really think there great for some and bad for, some just like the pill doesn't work for some. My second one the did an ultrasound to determine nthe exact placement. Some doctors don't do that. I think that made it better.
celestegood
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Two:\

Quoting BeautyFull:

Did she have a baby before using it?

Quoting celestegood:

My older sisters did.

Quoting BeautyFull:

My sister's own did.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caligirl7613
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:50 PM
luckily she felt it so she was able to use backup until she got something else. i got mine taken out (fter 5 years) dr said it takes most women about a year to get preggo after having one removed.....it took me less than month...smh

Quoting celestegood:

I would freak if mine came out and I got pregnant!

Quoting caligirl7613:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)