Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

omega-3 and pregnancy

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:02 AM
  • 5 Replies

SO with my 4th daughter I started taking it 1/2 way through pregnancy. She was above average intellectually, she is 3 and at kindergarten level end of year level, my 5th daughter I took it whole pregnancy. She is really smart , She was speaking sentences a little after a year. She can hold a pencil correctly, and silver ware, she started potty training a little after her 1st bday.. Do you take omega-3 well pregnant? Do you feel it made a difference.

by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
celestegood
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 6:57 AM
No, I didn't. I was told to not to! Oof
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 6:57 AM
I'll tell you what, though-I plan on taking it this pregnancy. When we get pregnant :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicoal4
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Quoting celestegood:

I'll tell you what, though-I plan on taking it this pregnancy. When we get pregnant :)

Why did they tell you not to?  My first three kids hit milestones on time but my 4th comprehends things at such a crazy rate, it makes our mouth drop, my 5th could hold a pencil and crayon properly at one year's old, started potty training right after birthday, could ,can hold silverware properly soon after first bday, if you show her something she gets it...

celestegood
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 11:59 AM
I was told that the fish that they get the oil from were too high in mercury, and could cause birth defects. There were a lot of studies out then and my doctors advised against taking that supplement. Its ok though. My oldest two are advanced and very gifted. My youngest are very smart too.

Quoting nicoal4:

Quoting celestegood:

Why did they tell you not to?  My first three kids hit milestones on time but my 4th comprehends things at such a crazy rate, it makes our mouth drop, my 5th could hold a pencil and crayon properly at one year's old, started potty training right after birthday, could ,can hold silverware properly soon after first bday, if you show her something she gets it...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Glad it worked out for you....I did not try it while pregnant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)