Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

facewash / makeup

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:01 PM
  • 40 Replies
What kind of face washes and lotions and makeup are you using?
My facewash much be made differently or my face has changed cause its just not working anymore.
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:23 PM
I love Dessert Essentials Thoroughly Clean face wash. I buy it under the Trader Joe'd label much cheaper. It just says face wash with TTO. It rocks! Don't love my lotion though still trying to find a good one after my fav was discontinued.
momtodab
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:34 PM
What kind of store do you find it in or online?

Quoting SlapItHigh:

I love Dessert Essentials Thoroughly Clean face wash. I buy it under the Trader Joe'd label much cheaper. It just says face wash with TTO. It rocks! Don't love my lotion though still trying to find a good one after my fav was discontinued.
SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:36 PM
You can get the brand version on Amazon but I just buy at trader joes.
juno1
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Love the Philosophy face wash.  I've been using it for years.  I love the moisturizer as well...  but just as good if not better for moisture, organic Avocado oil and or Coconut oil...you can get those right at the market!

famiglia_bella
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:44 PM

I absolutely love and recommend organic black soap.  I moisturize with a Korres lotion, organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, or vitamin E oil; sometimes I mix a few and use it like that.  When it comes to makeup, I'm all about mineral make up.  I haaate liquid foundations.

WILDCATGAL78
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:56 PM

I like Oil of Olay for face wash and moisturizer. I also like to use Ambi because I still have the "pregnancy mask" so I use it to even out my skin tone. For makeup I just use drugstore varieties like Cover Girl, Revlon, Maybelline etc.

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I bought these Burt's Bees face wipes. I really like them. I don't wear make up, and I'm looking for a face moisturizer.

Sweetest_Britt
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Facewash is Cliniques face wash (green bottle/pump). I buy mine from Sephora. 

I mostly only wear eye makeup...lots of different brands of mascara. Revlon eyeliner, and revlon brow filler/pencil/wax. 

If I do wear makeup, it's Revlon ColorStay foundation or True Match (Lorel I think?). I use Physicians Formula highlighter on my cheeks whether I wear foundation or not.

And I ALWAYS moistureize with Aveeno Positivly Radiant face lotion

Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Lot of women like Philosophy. It's too harsh for my skin though.

Quoting juno1:

Love the Philosophy face wash.  I've been using it for years.  I love the moisturizer as well...  but just as good if not better for moisture, organic Avocado oil and or Coconut oil...you can get those right at the market!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I use Clinique face wash. The one for Rosacia now. I used to use the regular one. I love it. Their moisturizer is good too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)