Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Halloween!!

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:57 AM
  • 20 Replies
3 moms liked this

May you and your children have a Fun and Safe Halloween!

trick or treat

by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Paigesmommy78
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Thanks hope u and yr family have a fun safe one to
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!

Quoting Paigesmommy78:

Thanks hope u and yr family have a fun safe one to

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:08 AM
2 moms liked this

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:06 AM

same to you !!  Have a great day and night everyone !!! 

DD went off to school in her full Abbey Bominable outfit this morning !!  Our cemetary is all finished, the guys installed lights last night this morning at 7am I was spraying blood on a shirt I bought as a costume for DH at GoodWill  and I came to work in my skeletton T-shirt ! 

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:43 AM
2 moms liked this
Happy Halloween! Same to you and yours :-)
precious54
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy Halloween. Have a fun & safe one.bat

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Sounds like you're going all out. Fun!!

Quoting Jinxed8:

DD went off to school in her full Abbey Bominable outfit this morning !!  Our cemetary is all finished, the guys installed lights last night this morning at 7am I was spraying blood on a shirt I bought as a costume for DH at GoodWill  and I came to work in my skeletton T-shirt ! 

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:12 PM

This picture shows our mid-project ... looks even better now.  There are most tombstones everywhere, there's also a life size demon to the left ; behind the bales of hay there's another coffin with a full skeletton laying in there, DH installed the top of the gazebo last night and there's lights on the fense, light in the gazebo, we also have a fog machine and strobe light that goes behind the 9 foot coffin you see in the left hand corner, the recycle and garbage bins are hidden with tarp and covered with rats ...

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Jinxed8:

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks!!!

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:19 PM

WOW it looks great!!

Quoting Jinxed8:

This picture shows our mid-project ... looks even better now.  There are most tombstones everywhere, there's also a life size demon to the left ; behind the bales of hay there's another coffin with a full skeletton laying in there, DH installed the top of the gazebo last night and there's lights on the fense, light in the gazebo, we also have a fog machine and strobe light that goes behind the 9 foot coffin you see in the left hand corner, the recycle and garbage bins are hidden with tarp and covered with rats ...

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Jinxed8:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)