Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

May you and your children have a Fun and Safe Halloween!

trick or treat

by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Replies (11-20):
Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:25 PM

thanks, we had a blast building this thing with our neighbours.  The goal is to keep doing this every year and to keep making it better and better

Quoting goddess99:

WOW it looks great!!

Quoting Jinxed8:

This picture shows our mid-project ... looks even better now.  There are most tombstones everywhere, there's also a life size demon to the left ; behind the bales of hay there's another coffin with a full skeletton laying in there, DH installed the top of the gazebo last night and there's lights on the fense, light in the gazebo, we also have a fog machine and strobe light that goes behind the 9 foot coffin you see in the left hand corner, the recycle and garbage bins are hidden with tarp and covered with rats ...

Quoting goddess99:

Sounds like you're going all out. Fun!!

Quoting Jinxed8:

same to you !!  Have a great day and night everyone !!! 

DD went off to school in her full Abbey Bominable outfit this morning !!  Our cemetary is all finished, the guys installed lights last night this morning at 7am I was spraying blood on a shirt I bought as a costume for DH at GoodWill  and I came to work in my skeletton T-shirt ! 

splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Happy Halloween!!  Now this rain just needs to go away! 

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 31, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Oh that's great that the neighbors are on board.

Quoting Jinxed8:

thanks, we had a blast building this thing with our neighbours.  The goal is to keep doing this every year and to keep making it better and better

Quoting goddess99:

WOW it looks great!!

Quoting Jinxed8:

This picture shows our mid-project ... looks even better now.  There are most tombstones everywhere, there's also a life size demon to the left ; behind the bales of hay there's another coffin with a full skeletton laying in there, DH installed the top of the gazebo last night and there's lights on the fense, light in the gazebo, we also have a fog machine and strobe light that goes behind the 9 foot coffin you see in the left hand corner, the recycle and garbage bins are hidden with tarp and covered with rats ...

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Jinxed8:

DD went off to school in her full Abbey Bominable outfit this morning !!  Our cemetary is all finished, the guys installed lights last night this morning at 7am I was spraying blood on a shirt I bought as a costume for DH at GoodWill  and I came to work in my skeletton T-shirt ! 

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 31, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Here too, it's calling for thunder storms =/

Quoting splatz:

Happy Halloween!!  Now this rain just needs to go away! 

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes !! we had so much fun ...

Quoting goddess99:

Oh that's great that the neighbors are on board.

Quoting Jinxed8:

Quoting goddess99:

WOW it looks great!!

Quoting Jinxed8:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Jinxed8:

fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Thankyou! Molly & I went together with our young friends & their mother! It was a good time!

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:42 AM

So glad you had a good time =) We were rained out.

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Thankyou! Molly & I went together with our young friends & their mother! It was a good time!

fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:46 AM

We went out in the rain! The other mom & I carried umbrellas. It wasn't bad cause it was more like a drizzling rain til the end of the night.

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:51 AM

We were armed with umbrellas too but my dd just wasn't into it, she's 11 and after about 10 houses she was done lol.

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

We went out in the rain! The other mom & I carried umbrellas. It wasn't bad cause it was more like a drizzling rain til the end of the night.

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Pammi86
by Pamela on Nov. 1, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks and hope you enjoyed yours!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)