Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Any Weekend Plans?

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:50 PM
  • 13 Replies

by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Saturday we are having a going away party for our good friends. Boo :(. Sunday we have church and then some friends over for dinner.
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Watching College Football on tv Saturday for sure!Might rent my son a Game & me a movie!I want to see The Heat!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Nope. Just relaxing all weekend. I actually don't have to work Sat and Sun for once.

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Idk what I'm doing this weekend. Hopefully Nothing.

grknqbnmami
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:09 PM
I have no plans as o f yet other then to clean thr house n get some laundry done
fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Nov. 1, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Not much planned for this weekend except to grocery shopping & cleaning(always the cleaning) to get ready for inspection #2. Which is on the 7th.

mcginnisc
by Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Today: making dd's cookie cake,finish birthday shopping for oldest,   karate for the oldest at 4. 

Tomorrow: picking up our niece at 9:30 am, headed to Fernbank Natural History Museum to celebrate our oldest's bday as this is what she picked, eat lunch/dinner wherever Lilly chooses...niece is spending the night. ( dd's birthday is on Tuesday, but we are celebrating early.)

Sunday: Church, Falcons game, Children's choir at Church for oldest, move everything in the kitchen and laundry room as we are having new tile installed on Monday. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

alf2651
by Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:24 AM

I have nothing planned this weekend except writing. 

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Not sure as of yet ... we have to tear down our Halloween decorations ... and that is a job and a half !!  There's a lot of work involved inside and outside the house, I can noly hope the weather will be decent for the outdoors stuff.  The rest I'm going to go ahead and guess laundry, cleaning, groceries and keeping DD busy.  We're invited for breakfast at my parents Sunday morning. 

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:14 PM

We are supposed to have pictures done this weekend. But... I have no idea what day. When the photographer emailed me the other day she said Sunday but we are scheduled for tomorrow. Hoping the rain is done & it can dry up outside a bit so they aren't canceled again! :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN