Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

November Chat

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:24 AM
  • 97 Replies

Welcome to the November chat. Talk about whatever you would like here.

pumpkin pie

by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:44 AM

I am excited about the holidays beginning with Thanksgiving! I know it kind of gets lost in the shuffle for Christmas & now you can even shop on Thanksgiving Day(which is not right!) but it does bring families together even if just for a day. I look forward to bringing a pie if we get invited out,what is everyone else looking forward to about Thanksgiving?

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:49 AM

I love Thanksgiving too. I'm looking forward to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. It's actually on my bucket list, I would Love to go someday. I like getting together with family too. What kind of pies do you make?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

I am excited about the holidays beginning with Thanksgiving! I know it kind of gets lost in the shuffle for Christmas & now you can even shop on Thanksgiving Day(which is not right!) but it does bring families together even if just for a day. I look forward to bringing a pie if we get invited out,what is everyone else looking forward to about Thanksgiving?

fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Traditional Apple & Pumpkin

Quoting goddess99:

I love Thanksgiving too. I'm looking forward to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. It's actually on my bucket list, I would Love to go someday. I like getting together with family too. What kind of pies do you make?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Do you have recipes you would care to share?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Traditional Apple & Pumpkin

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:38 AM

I am off to Volunteer at school!Be back after 2!

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Yay for volunteering! Have fun!!

Quoting johnny4ever:

I am off to Volunteer at school!Be back after 2!

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:14 PM

It is NOT allowed to be November already. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I know, it's crazy.

leksismommy
by Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:35 PM

November is always the worst (financially) month for us. Don't know why, always has been, I always dread it, even though my Bday is in November

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Aww that's too bad. When is your birthday?

Quoting leksismommy:

November is always the worst (financially) month for us. Don't know why, always has been, I always dread it, even though my Bday is in November

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN