Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Life is getting me down...

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 4:07 PM
  • 11 Replies

There is just so much going wrong lately and I have been trying so so very hard! My dd just got out of the hospital this week after having a uti that got in her kidneys! I am stressed to the max! I just want to crawl into bed and not come out for a very very long time. I have not felt this way in forever. Just when I thought things were looking up things fall apart again. I am embarrassed by the fact that for the first time ever I am late on my rent and do not have the money to pay it! I have always did my best and managed but its been awful. I am not getting paid for the time I was off with my dd! I feel like things are slowly falling apart and I just want some light!

by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 1, 2013 at 4:37 PM

hugs

Pammi86
by Pamela on Nov. 1, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

hugs

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 1, 2013 at 6:23 PM

hugs  Things will get better.

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
Yesterday at 8:35 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:38 PM

im sorry

kristinas8
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:42 PM

I'm not trying to diminish your situation. I've been there so many times. Just remember that this will pass. I know it's scary and depressing, but if there's nothing you can do at this point right now, then put it out of your mind and take the best care of your little one. Things tend to work themselves out in the end.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks ladies! I'm taking on so much right now as well and realizing I have to help my family and self before I can continue helping others!
Janet
by Ruby Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:42 PM

It will get better. I'm sorry hon.

hugs

luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:48 PM
*hugs*
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:38 PM

hugs

LeJane
by Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Time to do something for yourself !!    Then for others,.  

Take a special candlelight bubble bath, do your nails and whatever you enjoy.     Then make cookies or do something nice for someone else.    It will do you good.  

Laughter helps to break through so many painful emotions.    Give yourself a good laugh everyday- no matter what is going on and especially if it is not going well.    ( You tube, jokes , comedies- what ever you can find )

Instead of future tripping to the things we can't control,  just stay in the moment and find peace there.   Do what you can and just keep going.    Things always have a way of working out.     Hugs !!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)