Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What wakes you up...

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:39 AM
  • 182 Replies

in the morning?

Alarm clock, alarm on your phone, your kids, the neighbor's dog? Something else?

do not disturb

by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I use an alarm on my phone and at the same time my dh's ipod goes off, then 5 minutes later my dd's extra loud alarm clock goes off, then our dog starts in lol.

fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:05 PM

During the week it's the alarm clock so I be sure to get dd off to school on time. Weekends I just get up the same time on my own -no alarm clock.

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:11 PM

We don't use alarms on the weekends either.

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

During the week it's the alarm clock so I be sure to get dd off to school on time. Weekends I just get up the same time on my own -no alarm clock.

cupcake_mom
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM
During the week its my alarm on my phone. On the weekend either my internal clock or my kids
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:16 PM

It's so sweet when your kids crawl into bed with you. I used to love that. Best wake ups ever!

Quoting cupcake_mom:

During the week its my alarm on my phone. On the weekend either my internal clock or my kids

cupcake_mom
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM
More that ish sucks! I hate it! My oldest sleeps in but my youngest gets in the bed and is loud and won't sit still. There is no cuddles, just elbows and feet and loudness. Not sweet at all

Quoting goddess99:

It's so sweet when your kids crawl into bed with you. I used to love that. Best wake ups ever!

Quoting cupcake_mom:

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Oh that's too bad =(

Quoting cupcake_mom:

More that ish sucks! I hate it! My oldest sleeps in but my youngest gets in the bed and is loud and won't sit still. There is no cuddles, just elbows and feet and loudness. Not sweet at all

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting cupcake_mom:

cupcake_mom
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Yep. They don't cuddle with me anymore and they are only 7 & 3 :(

Quoting goddess99:

Oh that's too bad =(

Quoting cupcake_mom:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting cupcake_mom:

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Aw =( That sucks hun, I'm sorry.

Quoting cupcake_mom:

Yep. They don't cuddle with me anymore and they are only 7 & 3 :(

Quoting goddess99:

Oh that's too bad =(

Quoting cupcake_mom:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting cupcake_mom:

Muffins89
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:34 PM
My kids
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN