Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now wait just a minute here.....

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 5:28 PM
  • 11 Replies

I am usually super organized, punctual and reliable, but lately however I am a basket case!  I just want to say hold on, stop the ride, I need just a minute to get my sh*t together!! I have forgotten to pack a cold lunch twice, lost house keys, forgot a check from work and forgot to pay rent at work and on and on. I feel like i am no longer "on the ball" the damn ball has donegone an rolled out from under me and I am laying on the ground on my back side! Anyone else feeling like this?!confused

by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 3, 2013 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Every Day!!! Ugh you are soooo not alone!

letstalk747
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this

alot of days lately i do

LeJane
by Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL  ...

It definitely sounds familiar.    You are not alone..    :-)     

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 4, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Hah! That sounds like my life lately. I can at least blame mine on pregnancy so I feel a little less like I'm totally losing it! 

jurbi
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

last week i accidentaly packed my 1st grader an "empty" sandwich... i was packing peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, made my 2nd graders, got side tracked and just stuck the "sandwiches" in their lunch boxes... when i went to pick her up she told me i forgot to put the filling inside!!! i felt so horrible!!!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 5:29 PM

It happens to us all.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 4, 2013 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this
It happens to everyone. Your not alone.
MaineMammax2
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 6:27 AM

I even thought to myself, I can't even blame this on pregnancy hormones!!! I've just lost it,lol!!

Quoting splatz:

Hah! That sounds like my life lately. I can at least blame mine on pregnancy so I feel a little less like I'm totally losing it! 

MaineMammax2
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 6:34 AM

My daughter usually has hot lunch except pizza day and I forgot two weeks to pack a cold lunch for those days!!! she had to get hot lunch anywaysad

Quoting jurbi:

last week i accidentaly packed my 1st grader an "empty" sandwich... i was packing peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, made my 2nd graders, got side tracked and just stuck the "sandwiches" in their lunch boxes... when i went to pick her up she told me i forgot to put the filling inside!!! i felt so horrible!!!

NeonGirl9583
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 6:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I have them days
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)