Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Pampered Chef?

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:13 PM
  • 8 Replies
Anyone here like Pampered Chef?

Update: I anyone is interested in hosting their own party and earning free stuff, message me! Since we are not in the same state most likely it will be an online party which is super easy and still fun! I will just create a party for you and a link and you send it to all your friends and family... So much fun and you can get free stuff!!! Yay! Just message me if interested! If not, maybe some other time! :-)
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I like the products. Not interested in selling though.

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I use a lot of their products. My neighbor 3 houses down is a consultant and is having an open house party next week that I am going to. I love them because she makes the most amazing recipes to try during her open houses and of course I end up buying something I didn't realize I needed...lol

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this
been to a demo once ... it was interesting. I had bought several items that have worn out over the years and don't have anymore including 2 bamboo spatulas my german shepherd used a chew toys sigh !!! I liked it.
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 5, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I like some of there stuff.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I went to a party years ago. I bought something and loved it.

Allebas
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM

I hosted a party for a friend of mine years ago who was a Pampered Chef rep! I got a TON of stuff for very little money b/c ppl bought a lot of stuff at my party!! Their stuff is really good!!

johnny4ever
Having a great birthday!
Yesterday at 4:52 PM
by Mrs. Depp on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:06 PM

I haven't bought that stuff in years..I still use my pizza slicer!

volcom6980
by New Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:21 PM
If your interested in hosting another party I am a consultant and am looking for hosts! I can se you up an online party with a link for easy ordering! Just message me if interested!

Quoting Allebas:

I hosted a party for a friend of mine years ago who was a Pampered Chef rep! I got a TON of stuff for very little money b/c ppl bought a lot of stuff at my party!! Their stuff is really good!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)