Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes?

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:36 PM
  • 31 Replies

Does anybody play this or buy anything from them?

by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:39 PM

I entered it online and all they want me to do is buy stuff. I'm not buying! They make it so look like if you don't buy you don't win. I never knew this was supposed to be like that.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I play online too. I have only bought one thing before. It says that you don't have to buy to be entered. Not sure how much I believe that.

Quoting Janet:

I entered it online and all they want me to do is buy stuff. I'm not buying! They make it so look like if you don't buy you don't win. I never knew this was supposed to be like that.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 4:43 PM
I am with everyone else. I wont play as I don't want to buy anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aandt1999
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 4:56 PM

I play it, but I am starting to get tired of it. They do say that you don't have to purchase anything, and I normally don't (I did just do a magazine subscription though). I am just so over the page after page after page of things to click on and fill out, I honestly don't know when I have finished the entry anymore! But I saw a show one time on people who won, and a woman won a million dollars and said she was shocked because she only entered once over the years. That gives me hope I guess, lol.

Quoting Janet:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I get tired of the page after page thing too. That would be nice to win a million and only play once. My chances of that happening is slim to none....lol

Quoting aandt1999:

I play it, but I am starting to get tired of it. They do say that you don't have to purchase anything, and I normally don't (I did just do a magazine subscription though). I am just so over the page after page after page of things to click on and fill out, I honestly don't know when I have finished the entry anymore! But I saw a show one time on people who won, and a woman won a million dollars and said she was shocked because she only entered once over the years. That gives me hope I guess, lol.

Quoting Janet:

aandt1999
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:04 PM

It would be nice though! I might continue from time to time, but not like I used to. It's silly. 

Quoting MistressMinerva:

I get tired of the page after page thing too. That would be nice to win a million and only play once. My chances of that happening is slim to none....lol

Quoting aandt1999:

Quoting Janet:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this

It's silly for sure. I'm sure that lady that won thought it was silly at first too....lol

Quoting aandt1999:

It would be nice though! I might continue from time to time, but not like I used to. It's silly. 

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Quoting aandt1999:

Quoting Janet:

.Bad.Wolf.
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:06 PM

I did for like 4 years. Nothing. I just recently found out DH was now, I told him "good luck" lol.

I only bought one thing in all that time, an American Sign Language book.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I didn't know that my hubby did it until a few months ago...lol. He never buys anything either.

Quoting .Bad.Wolf.:

I did for like 4 years. Nothing. I just recently found out DH was now, I told him "good luck" lol.

I only bought one thing in all that time, an American Sign Language book.

DragonInfinity
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:21 PM

I enter all the time. You don't have to buy the stuff to enter/or win. It's more of the well it might happen, I might get lucky. lol. I haven't bought anything yet but then again I've never found anything that I like from them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN