Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You?!?

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:51 PM
  • 23 Replies

Allow your children to drink pop/soda/soft drinks?

by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kiwiskiwi29
by New Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Only when we eat out and usually only Sprite. Never at home.

AydensMommy1008
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Same here. Typically. If he asks for some I might let him have a swig here and there at home but nothing outrageous

Quoting kiwiskiwi29:

Only when we eat out and usually only Sprite. Never at home.

AydensMommy1008
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:56 PM

I remember as a kid, my mom would leave a can open around the house and go on her business and come back to it and be like "where did my pop go guys?" Between my twin bro and sis we would pretty much finish it off without her knowing! lol :)

DLMsMommy
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:56 PM

yes, in moderation. they stick to caffine free soft drinks and only on occasion. probably less than once a week.

orchardmoma
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this
My kids have never had it. The older 3; 25,22,17, could drink it at 13 and I don't think I ever see them drinking it now as adults. My younger 3; 8,5,4 will have the same rule
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 6, 2013 at 6:03 PM

My daughter was never a soda drinker and still today at 25 she doesn't drink it much.

AydensMommy1008
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 6:04 PM

I never was til I got with current SO who is a total Mt Dew aholic! If its not in the fridge I catch hell for it! lol

Quoting MistressMinerva:

My daughter was never a soda drinker and still today at 25 she doesn't drink it much.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 6, 2013 at 6:05 PM

My husband drinks Coke and if he doesn't drink a few cans a day he gets a little cranky.

Quoting AydensMommy1008:

I never was til I got with current SO who is a total Mt Dew aholic! If its not in the fridge I catch hell for it! lol

Quoting MistressMinerva:

luvnature
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 6:06 PM

yes. 

AydensMommy1008
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I get ya there, if I have no mt dew in the fridge you'd think it was a national crisis around here :/ lol

Quoting MistressMinerva:

My husband drinks Coke and if he doesn't drink a few cans a day he gets a little cranky.

Quoting AydensMommy1008:

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)