Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

November 7, 2013 is National Men Make Dinner Day

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:14 AM
  • 7 Replies
November 7, 2013 is

National Men Make Dinner Day

Today is National Men Make Dinner Day! This holiday is dedicated to all the wonderful men in the world who never learned how to cook. It serves as their opportunity to step up to the plate and try their hand in the kitchen. For the men who make dinner on a regular basis, you can submit your best recipe on the National Men Make Dinner website!

There are several official rules for National Men Make Dinner Day. These include no grilling, no take-out, and no dishes left in the sink. The man must use a recipe that involves at least four ingredients and a cooking utensil other than a fork. Check out the full list of rules and other interesting information about this humorous national holiday!

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I love when my dh cooks, so good. Great day! Tfs

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:20 AM

My husband can't cook for the life of him. All I would get is a frozen pizza from him...lol

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Oh that's too bad. When my dh was 19, 20 years old he was going to a University far from him hometown and he would cook Christmas dinner for all his friends who couldn't make it home for the holidays. I tell him all the time he should open a restaurant or be a chef but he loves it too much to make it into a job.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

My husband can't cook for the life of him. All I would get is a frozen pizza from him...lol

Quoting goddess99:

3_girls_86
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:28 AM
My husband won't be home to cook dinner.
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I would think if you love something so much why not make it a job.

Quoting goddess99:

Oh that's too bad. When my dh was 19, 20 years old he was going to a University far from him hometown and he would cook Christmas dinner for all his friends who couldn't make it home for the holidays. I tell him all the time he should open a restaurant or be a chef but he loves it too much to make it into a job.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:31 AM

He thinks if it's his job, he won't want to do it at home. =( then I would be sad!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

I would think if you love something so much why not make it a job.

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Quoting goddess99:

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:34 AM

lol...Happy Men Make Dinner Day!!!  dh is a great cook:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)