Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Countdown to Thanksgiving 11-11

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 7:31 AM
  • 3 Replies

Thanksgiving Wreath

Supplies needed:

• 12" grapevine wreath
  • 2 1/2 yards fall ribbon
  • silk leaves in fall colors
  • pine cones
  • faux mini gourds and pumpkins
  • scissors
  • glue gun and sticks
  • floral wire

Directions:  Lay your grapevine wreath on a large flat surface.  Glue your mini pumpkins, gourds, and pine cones around the entire grapevine wreath.  Glue enough pieces to give the wreath a full look. 

Take your silk leaves and glue them in between the pine cones, and to the center, side, and top of the wreath.  Make a large bow from your fall ribbon. Glue this bow to the top your wreath.  Glue a couple of pine cones and leaves to the center of your bow.  Hang on your door. 

All supplies needed for this project can be found at your local craft store. Also check your local dollar store.  They sell a variety of inexpensive craft supplies.   

This wreath also looks lovely laid flat on your Thanksgiving table. Place a hurricane lamp and candle in the center of wreath.  This makes a beautiful Thanksgiving centerpiece. 

Yesterdays

by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:22 PM

That is a pretty wreath. I had on similar but have since moved on to the mesh ones.

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I like both kinds. I love pinecones so when I make my mesh one I'll probably put a few on.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

That is a pretty wreath. I had on similar but have since moved on to the mesh ones.

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Pretty!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)