Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Monday Monday Whats On Your Agenda For Today?

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:51 AM
  • 9 Replies
Today is my husbands birthday, so im heading to the store to pick up a few things for his bday celebration dinner.. And then im gonna go shopping to get him some presents from myself n the kids. Coming home to clean the house as we have company coming. And gotta make a few phone calls. Other then that not much.. How about you ladies whats on your agenda today??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Nebwife
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I need help with a couple things... First how do you kindly keep a cat off the counters/table. I'm sick of disinfecting!  

Second has any one had sucess with the work online at home ( a legit program?)

I am graduating in June If all goes wekk and had to quit my job because the juggle was too much. Now on just my dear Hubbys income we are struggling terribly. I don't want to drop out when i'm  so close... but I have to feed my children too.

Please Moms reply back to me.

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Happy Birthday to your dh! 

Today I am doing laundry, working out my remaining Christmas budget, going to JCPenneys later and picking up my dd from school. 

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:48 AM

work,  blerch !  Then the &%$#@! daily weeknight routine I am so incredibly fed up of ... since my imbecile Ex didn't make DD do homework this weekend I'll be stuck with the battle this week and we're back to 1 hour a night of homework and studies vs 20 minutes.  O'Joy

Janet
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Just taking my dog to the vet for his daily fluids. He has kidney failure. Has to go 5 days a week. He is only 3 years old.

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 11, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Happy birthday to him! :) 

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 11, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Today we are working on my sons first project for school. He has to make a big poster board & tell the class about himself/his family. 

mcginnisc
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Hmm... I was up at 5, showered and got ready for my day, had coffee and read my Bible, kids were up at 6:30 and got ready for school. We left at 7:30. I ran to Target on the way home for a few things. When I got home, I made breakfast for Dh any myself, ate, washed my hands, emptied the dishwasher from last night, and put our breakfast dishes in it. I prepped dinner and got it into the crock pot, made a cheesecake for dd's teacher for her birthday tomorrow, and made cookies for my CM influencer. I just made lunch for Dh and myself, started the dishwasher and I'm sitting here eating my sandwich. I need to fold some laundry sitting here, pick up the kids in an hour, homework and out the door at 3:45 for Karate until 7:00...home for dinner, showers, bed time...*sigh* 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

johnny4ever
Today at 5:59 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Nov. 11, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I ran a few errands.I am picking up son from school soon to go to eye doctor.His vision is off and he is getting headaches with his glasses.Then home for homework.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 11, 2013 at 3:03 PM

I took a 3 hour nap today. Rest of day is just relaxing. Will make dinner later for hubby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN