Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOW look at that view!

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 6:45 PM
  • 76 Replies
1 mom liked this

Other than your children/their births and SO/wedding day, What is the most incredible view you've ever seen? Post a pic if you have one.

spinning globe

by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 11, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Mine was I was camping alone years ago and it had snowed overnight, when I got up in the morning everything had a glistening blanket of snow. Thousands of trees and millions of branches, it was so beautiful. I wish I had a pic but I didn't have my camera.

larissa5512
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Out my living room window. I cant seem to upload one on my phone. But its rolling prairie lightly dusted with a hint of snow. Im in eastern montana, in my opinion its beautiful
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 11, 2013 at 6:49 PM

I bet it's beautiful. I love a dusting of snow, makes everything look clean and glittery.

Quoting larissa5512:

Out my living room window. I cant seem to upload one on my phone. But its rolling prairie lightly dusted with a hint of snow. Im in eastern montana, in my opinion its beautiful

angelachristine
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this

It's probably not the most spectacular view but I took this over the summer and thought it was pretty awesome.

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 11, 2013 at 6:51 PM

That is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

Quoting angelachristine:

It's probably not the most spectacular view but I took this over the summer and thought it was pretty awesome.

larissa5512
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Oh yes. Love waking up to it everymoring. Snow or no snow.the sunsets are beautiful too

Quoting goddess99:

I bet it's beautiful. I love a dusting of snow, makes everything look clean and glittery.

Quoting larissa5512:

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 11, 2013 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh I bet they are. Lucky you!!

Quoting larissa5512:

Oh yes. Love waking up to it everymoring. Snow or no snow.the sunsets are beautiful too

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting larissa5512:

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Nov. 11, 2013 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Mount Rainier!!!!!SO beyond words!!!!

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 11, 2013 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow I love this!! Beautiful.

Quoting johnny4ever:

Mount Rainier!!!!!SO beyond words!!!!

Ruthzaad
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:26 PM
I was 8 years old and went to Spain to see my mother's side of the family. We went to my Aunt's country home. Across from the small town was a field of sunflowers. They went as far as the eye could see. It was an amazing sight that I will never forget.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)