Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat! What Are YOU Doing Right Now?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:22 AM
  • 307 Replies

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's Chat!

coffee

by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Good morning Moms!

What's going on today?

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Daniel had a 2 hour delay due to ice.So I am off to run errands!
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:37 AM

good morning  I'm working on some online Christmas shopping, doing my grocery shopping list and adding food I want to donate, so I don't forget to buy it. I was looking at my calendar yesterday and I am busy every week until after the holidays. It's always like this. Idk if I love it or hate it, maybe a little of both.

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Is Daniel your dh? Is he trying to fly back home?

Quoting johnny4ever:

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Oh wow! Ice already? When did it start? Is is snowing also?

We are supposed to have our first freeze tomorrow and only be 28* Brrr

Quoting johnny4ever:

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:45 AM

You do sound busy.

I think my calender looks pretty much the same. I completely forgot my son has a dr. appt next week. Thankfully they called me to make sure his info was updated or I would have completely missed it.

Who are you Christmas shopping for?

Quoting goddess99:

good morning  I'm working on some online Christmas shopping, doing my grocery shopping list and adding food I want to donate, so I don't forget to buy it. I was looking at my calendar yesterday and I am busy every week until after the holidays. It's always like this. Idk if I love it or hate it, maybe a little of both.

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I bought my dh an air compressor from Amazon. Romantic I know lol. But he won't tell me what he wants and his birthday is less than a week before Christmas so he's difficult. We were out shopping last weekend and he picked up this small air compressor and was reading it, commented, fiddled with it and put it back down so I went on Amazon so I could read reviews and I got him one. It's one of those things I know he wants but he won't shell out his own money for.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

You do sound busy.

I think my calender looks pretty much the same. I completely forgot my son has a dr. appt next week. Thankfully they called me to make sure his info was updated or I would have completely missed it.

Who are you Christmas shopping for?

Quoting goddess99:

naj2013
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Looks like a inside day for me and my girls. It's snowing here in Long Island!! not so much though. :):)
mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Good Morning. I am about to make me some coffee. What is on my mind I have to clean my bathroom closet out to so I can put shelves in today. LOL

armyvet06
by Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:30 AM
I'm in English class and watching mrs doubtfire
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)