Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Wow---

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:47 AM
  • 15 Replies

I've been on this site for a short while and already have had a warm welcome from the sweet ladies on here. Some people are just plain rude!!

by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Sorry that happened to you but Welcome to the group. There really are some nice ladies on this site you just have to ignore the not so nice ones that may try to get underneath your skin.

astolte
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Thanks girl.. I had posted about how I do in home child care and put my number on there.  I did not know you could look the number up and see where I'm located and the few comments I got were super rude.  I just believe there is a wrong and right way to approach people about things.  I just deleted the enitre posts so there would not be anymore comments... lol.  

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

It depends what group you go into. We have some great ladies here. Hope you enjoy.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:05 AM
2 moms liked this

we rock

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

it all depends what group you go to ... there are some MEAN mamas on Cafe Mom.  This group however, is awesome

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 12, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Yes.. what the other ladies said. This group is pretty awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Welcome to the group. The moms here are  amazing, the conversation is good and we have a fun chat every Tuesday.

How many kids do you have?
What do you enjoy doing for fun?

celestegood
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Other groups are not as nice as this one (and a few other small groups). WElcome, and I'm sorry you ran into that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 12:41 AM
It sure is! I love this one, its one of my favorites.

Quoting Jinxed8:

it all depends what group you go to ... there are some MEAN mamas on Cafe Mom.  This group however, is awesome

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:17 PM

I'm so sorry that happened to you. Mom to Mom has a great group of mama's.

Quoting astolte:

Thanks girl.. I had posted about how I do in home child care and put my number on there.  I did not know you could look the number up and see where I'm located and the few comments I got were super rude.  I just believe there is a wrong and right way to approach people about things.  I just deleted the enitre posts so there would not be anymore comments... lol.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)